10-I'm going crazy.

My eyes shoot open and I see a woman with red hair. She looks at me concern filling his eyes "What's going on?"I ask "You were out for two days. The Struckers they're gone. Marcos, Johnny, and Tegan went to find them. We've got a problem though they-"A high pitched scream cuts off all the noise my hands fly up covering my ears. My vision is shaking everything moving like someone was shaking a snow globe before it went black.

"Mutie. Mutie. Mutie. That's all your brother was some stupid mutie trash. Just like you. You deserve to die too." "Die Mutie. Die Mutie. Die Mutie. Die Mutie Die"The chanting children's voices fill the air. "Leave her alone." It can't be

"You're lucky I picked you. Your family having My tote in it your lucky any boy would look at you. Let alone me."It was the voice I never wanted to hear again. "You want me you know you do. I can see it in your eyes. You want me. I see it you want me to do this." STOP
"You little bitch you think I care. You slut. You deserve to be dead just like your brother. I should kill you. Your lucky I even let you have sex with me. You piece of mutant trash." Why was this happening to me?

"You think you can get rid of me. I'm never leaving. You deserve this. You did this. You need me." No. No. This can't be happening. He's dead. This isn't happening.

"Just kill yourself your worthless. Your best friend left you because he couldn't even stand to be around you. It would be better for me and everyone else around you to just die. Just kill yourself. Make it easier for all of us kill yourself." I'm going insane.

Then it went silent his voice gone. Suddenly I could see A sligtly younger skinnier me sat there in front of the toilet my eyes sinking into my skull the dark circles and bags making me look like I hadn't slept in weeks which was true. my bones visible through the the tight tank top and leggings. The vomit still on my chin. My body shakes. Then the silence is broken by my voice but it is distorted.

He only pretends to care about you because people are around. Andy doesn't care. How could he like you. Your fat and short and ugly. God have you even looked in the mirror? And if he knew what you were he would want you dead just like your mom wanted your dad dead.

You think he could love you? How could he love something as disgusting as you?

He left you because you're just useless, ugly, and broken. Why would he stay with you?

You deserved everything Colton did to you you deserved it.

Just kill yourself. It'll be better. You won't hurt anymore. Take the razor. One long quick cut. It'll be painless. Do it. Do it. Do it you worthless piece of shit. DO IT.