"Coming" I scream out.

I look at myself one more time and I check if the mark doesn't show. I grab the pill bottle from the stand counter and took two pills for my huge headache from the hangover.

I walk down stairs to met my father waiting for me at the living room, watching t.v with Alexus and Xavier. They were watching Keeping up with the Kardashians.

"What a brat that women is" my dad scream to the t.v.

Alexus and Xavier both jump with fear from his screaming.

"Hey daddy" I interrupted their 'bonding' time.

He turn to me and smile. "Hey sweet heart" he ran towards me and pulls me in a tight hug. He is the only person I will let to hug me. Also Aiden too, but only cause he's my mate.

"I....need......to .......breath...." I gasp out.

"Sorry hun, I just really miss you" he let go and I drop to the floor.

"Well lets go, I want to take-" he stop midway his sentence and sniff up his nose.

"What is it dad?" I ask him.

"Smell like someone was drinking" uh oh!

"Ummm... let go then dad" I pull him to get out the door before i get in trouble but I couldn't pull him.

"Aleydi Perez, have you been drinking?" He gave me the 'you are in trouble' look and crosses his arms.

Damn it!

"Let discuss this later daddy, right now, lets go and get some breakfast" I pull him again but he still didn't move.

"ALPHA DESANTO! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE! NOW!" his voice boom threw the house.

I hear footsteps rushing in the living room and Aiden comes in running, very scared.

"Yes Alpha Perez" Aiden salute my dad.

"Have my baby girl been drinking under your roof?" I look at my dad and see his anger in his eyes .

"No sir, she has not."

"Don't lie to me punk! Has she or not?" he shouted to Aiden.

I look to Aiden and see his eyes changing from silver to black. His wolf is taking control. Not again.

"I am not lying, she has not been drinking under my roof, we went to Sienna's party yesterday and Aleydi and her friends were drinking not too much." He talks back to my dad.

"Is that the truth Aleydi?" my dad ask me.

I nod.

He turn to look at Aiden again and squinted his eyes.

"You better not be lying cause I have eyes everywhere and I could tell if your saying the truth or not." My dad point at Aiden and then grab my hand.

"Lets go honey" he pulls on my hand and pulls me outside. I turn my head back and yelled "Goodbye" to everyone who was staring.

"Where do you want to go Aleydi?" he keep walking to his car.

"What about- Hey what are they doing here?" I point to Beta John and two other guards in his car.

"They are here to come with me to a meeting" he loosen his grip and open the passenger door for me.

"I thought this would be our day" I said sadly. I never really had a father-daughter day with my dad ever since I found Aiden. Every weekend I come and visit him, he is always out in a meeting or in his office.