One

One month later

[At school]

Jieun POV

"Jieun ah!" Someone call me and i turn my head. Its jimin who waved to me. I stop and waved him back.

He put his arm on my shoulder "lets go to cafetaria. We still have 1hour before starting class" i nodded and we walk to cafetaria.

I saw suzy sitting alone at table, i run towards her and pat her back. "Ya! You starled me!" She said while give me a sleepy face. I just chuckle and sit beside her. Jimin sit at my front. Suddenly taehyung come with his brightest smile and hit suzy' and my head lightly. Suzy just give him lazy stare and focus on her handphone back.

"Ya, you want to die ?" I raise my eyebrows and he just chuckle and sitting beside jimin.

"What do you want to eat for breakfast guys? Ill buy it" asked jimin to us. Suzy dont want anything since she munch her bread right now.
Taehyung ask for pumkin poridge.

"Lemme buy it. I want to buy something too. So, what do you want to eat?" I look at jimin. He smile and said"just bread and milk its ok" i nodded and standing from my seat.

Finally its my turn to order.
"Ahjumma, give me one pumkin poridge, this bread, hot milk, and banana milk" i said while give my warm smile. When she give all my order, i take it and someone at my back nagging with low voice "tsk, you'll turn into half monkey if you drink banana milk everytime." I know source of that voice. I take my deep sigh, close my eyes and turn my back. I really dont want to pick a fight in this beautiful morning.
"Mwo?" He said with a challenging gaze. I kick his leg and walk away asap.
"AISH! Woahh.. Can she stop doing psychal violence?" He said while holding his leg and gaze my back.

"Wae? Do you into fight again?" Jimin asked me when im about to sit.

"Jungkook! Here!" I look at taehyung who waved his hand to someone and it must be jungkook jerk. Jimin look at my sulky face and he just smilling and ruffle my hair.

He took his seat beside taehyung and give me a stare. "Wheres the other?" Jimin asked jungkook and he replied "dont know, they haven't arrived yet. Maybe soon" he keep give me a death stare while talking to jimin. I just pretending not seeing him and focus on my banana milk.

"Ya, jungkook ah why you staring at jieun like that?" Taehyung asked jungkook confused and at once he look at me too.

Jungkook smirked and said "i dont know. She is kinda annoying" and he took his phone and start playing games.

"Woah, usually you just ignore a girl when you feel they are annoying. But why you keep giving her a scary stare like that." Taehyung asked again with a shock face.

"Its not like that hyung, i ju--" when jungkook about to answer taehyung, he got cut by suzy. Suzy suddenly put down her phone and place her arm on my shoulder. "Of course because he likes our jieunnie" she said that while smilling to me and i rounded my eyes. "Stop talking nonsense! Ill kick your ass for sure you know. You think ill be happy if brat like him admire me huh?" I said with a disdainful tone and gaze at jungkook.

"woah, this little monkey. You think ill likes someone like you huh? You even dont have any girl material. Tsk" he really got my nerve now. Im about to stand and suddenly i hear jimin tell something.

"Jungkook ah, geumanhae. Stop teasing her. She will really hate you if you keep doing that" jimin said with a low tone.

He just smirk and stand up "well, i dont care if she hate me" then he just walking away from us maybe go to his classroom.

"Actually what was happened to you two? He never paying much attention to any girls you know" i heard taehyung talk to me. I change my gaze to him, "he is not giving his attention, he just want to fight with me" i said and stand up. I squeeze my banana milk' bottle and throw it to trash can then i walk away. Suzy jimin and taehyung just froze there and exchange gaze to each other.