Stiles started to fidget and his Dad turned around to look back at me as well. I quickly moved back in fear of being caught. I sneaked through the cracks until he turned back around.

The Sheriff sighed before looking back at Stiles, speak much calmer, "They don't know, partially because they don't know what happened. They're still running some test, but she's alive."

Stiles shook his head, "What about Lydia?"

 The Sheriff shook his head, "She lost a lot of blood, but there's something else going on with her."

"What do you mean?"

"Doctors say it's like some sort of reaction. Her body keeps going into shock. Did you see anything? Do you have any idea who or what attacked her?"

"No I don't...Look can I just go see them?"

"I'm afraid not. But what you can do is come with me."

I watched as the Sheriff and his son walk in the other direction of my room, making the hallway a little quieter.

I turned around back to Alan, "Okay, I think I can get us out of here with out being detected."

Alan simply nodded his head, "I need to get back with the Argents. It was Peter the new Hale Alpha that attacked Lydia and I. I have to find him and end this."

Deaton places his hand on my shoulder, "Be careful."

"I will be. Thanks to you." I placed my hand on Deaton's and with the newfound energy from Deaton's help. I was easily able to teleport us to the hospital's parking lot. 

With the coast clear, Deaton immediately headed for his car and I turned to head back to the school when I bumped into someone. 

Looking up, it was Chris.

"Hello Elena. Glad to see you're doing better." Not an ounce of concern was shown on his face. He looked like he was going to say something, but stopped himself and grabbed my arm. 

He dragged me back into the hospital before practically throwing me into someone. Luckily, they were quick to catch me by the waist.

"Elena?" 

I looked up and sure enough it was Stiles.

"I thought you were in the-

"Boys." Chris interrupted causing me to quickly get out of Stiles' grasp. I created distance between us to relieve any suspicious and notice that Jackson was with us as well. "I was wondering if you can tell me where Scott McCall is."

At the mention of his best friend's name, Stiles attention quickly snapped to Chris. "Scott McCall? Haven't seen film since the dance. Jackson?"

Jackson looked like he practical crapped his pants. "Uh...I..." Not at all convincing or helping Stiles with the obvious lie. 

"Oh for the love of God." Stiles sighed as he knew that they were screwed.

"Elena, bring them over here." Chris commanded as he turned to go into an empty room.

I looked Stiles in his eyes and he nodded quietly saying that it's okay. With that I raised my hand as it started to glow. The boys soon stopped moving and Jackson started to freak out with realization. 

I flicked my wrist making the boys levitate and move towards the empty room with me close behind. Once we were inside, Chris slammed the doors such and locked them as. I pushed them into an examination table, dropping my hold on them. 

"Let's try this again. Where is Scott McCall?"

Stiles and Jackson got to their feet but met Chris' answer with only silence.

This only pissed off Chris as grabbed Stiles by his collar and slammed him into a set of cabinets. 

"Let me ask you a question Stiles, have you ever seen a rabid dog?"

"No, but I can put it on my to do list if you just let me go." Stiles. Always with the sarcasm. One day it's going to get him killed.

"Well I have and the only thing I can compare it to is seeing a friend of mine turn on a full moon. Do you want to know what happened?"

"Not really. No offense to your storytelling skills."

"He tried to kill me, and I was forced to out a bullet in his head. The whole while he laid there dying, he was still trying to claw his toward me, still trying to kill me, like it was the most important thing he could do with his last breath. Can you imagine that?"

"No. And it sounds like you need to be a little mort select--"

Chris banged his hand on the cabinet door, startling Stiles. "Did Scott try to kill you on the full moon? Did you have to lock him up?"

"Yeah, I did. I had to handcuff him to a radiator." Stiles seemed almost ashamed that he had to admit it, but he quickly got angry. "Why? Would you prefer I locked him in the basement and burned the whole house down around him?"

I froze. Why was Stiles bringing up the fire? 

Chris held up a finger before rubbing his chin as he sighed, "I hate to dispel a popular rumor, Stiles, but we never did that."

"Oh right. Derek said you guys had some sort of code. I guess no one ever breaks it."

Chris looks back at his men, "Never."

"What if someone does?"

Chris hesitates before turning to Stiles, "Someone like who?"

"Your sister."

Silence filled the room. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Stiles knew about the fire, but considering he didn't hate me meant he didn't know the entire story. I couldn't bring myself to look at him so I looked down at the ground.

"Elena."

I snapped my head back up to see Chris' eyes burning into mine.

"Tell Stiles the truth. Tell him that the Argents didn't do this."

I was conflicted as both commands contradicted each other. My silence was met with an aggravated Chris' as he ran over to me and press me into a wall. Both hands on either sides of my head.

"Hey, leave her alone!" shouted Stiles but I assumed one of the other Argent men stopped him.

"Now I know I can't intimidate you, but I don't have to. So instead why don't you tell me what happened when you were with Kate the night of the Hale fire."

I closed my eyes wanting nothing more than to vanish into the wall. I took a deep breath and look straight at Chris so I wouldn't be able to see Stiles' reaction.

"I did it. I started the Hale fire."