The Gift

It was early that chilly morning. Spec was standing outside of his house watching the few leaves remaining on the trees fall. He inhaled and exhaled deeply. The calmness welcoming to him. But sadly just as most things, it would never last.

"ITS CHRISTMAS!! SPEC GET YOUR NARCISSISTIC ROBOTIC ASS IN HERE!" Phoebe yelled at him. he rolled his eyes walking into the decorative house. The grand Christmas tree was sparkling with joy and merry. The many presents under the tree got Specs attention. Such as any person would do he wondered how many would be his.
"Come on! Lets open some presents!" Damon said as he ran into the room, Reggie in tow. It went by with no unusual mishaps. Aside from Phoebe pranking Spec by having a confetti filled present.
"Looks like thats all of them," Spec said standing "Time for clean up!" He got a series of groans from his colleagues in response.
"But why do we ha- wait, is there another one?" Phoebe pointed out. The TV headed man turned and there was a small present. it was elegantly wrapped with a rich blue bow on top of it.
"Well lets see who its to!" Damon said bouncing over and picking the present up.
"Spec!" He called out. Spec took the present from him, as he looked at it he felt a pang of sadness. it almost reminded him of, 'no! you shall NOT think about that now!' he thought internally shaking his head. As he unwrapped the gift, the others watched in anticipation. Spec lifted the soft brown tie out of the box.
'n-no... oh no.. not here. not here! oh no'
--------

There he is.

Back in the manor.
On his balcony.
The snow drifted all around. There wasn't a care in the world to him right now.
At least he looked like it.
He stood there, hands shaking ever so slightly as his fiance came out of the house.
"Why, Dearie you'll catch a cold why dont you come inside? theres plenty of cocoa for you to enjoy! so drink up and lets be merry!" she said approaching him.
"You're shivering already! come now! I dont want you sick!"
'Let me out. let me out. dont touch me. you're not real. you're not real.'
She led him inside. The grand Christmas tree was sparkling with joy and merry.
'stop'
The many presents under the tree got his attention.
'please let me wake up.'
Such as any person would do he wondered how many would be his
'please...'
"Let's open some of these up!" She said.
--------
In reality Spec had slumped over. his eyes glazed over staring at nothing. Reggie was shaking him trying to wake him up. Phoebe smacked him. He jumped up. panic written all over his face.
"GET AWAY! DONT TOUCH ME. YOU'RE NOT REAL! YOU WERE NEVER REAL!" he screamed at no one in particular before tearing from the house.
"BOSS! WAIT!" reggie said running after him. Damon was scared. never have seeing him act like that.
"...w-well... lets clean up this mess shall we?" Phoebe said obviously shaken from the whole ordeal.

Hey this is my first time writing and after some very.. ah... persistent.... recommendations. i have decided to put the story here. I HIGHLY recommend you go and check out the creator of this WONDERFUL verse. and if you have any tips for writing for me feel free to DM me! so thats all i have to say aside from the usual i hope you enjoy my story, so i wish you all a good day!