I got sent to anger management classes, I didn't expect to find HIM here! [6]

Now I knew why Coda Blayne sounded so familiar.

I remember the story on him from 2 years ago, I was in the living room with my parents and they turned on the news, I remember the reporter was talking about a kid, Coda Blayne. The reporter said that he was caught standing over his older brothers dead body, he was beaten to death.

I remember that I asked my parents what happened to him a few months later, they said that he wasn't found guilty, they hadn't found enough evidence that he'd done it. The only thing that linked him with the death at all was that he was found with the body.

I also remember my parents talking about the whole investigation, they were saying that Coda didn't know how he got in front of his brothers body, he couldn't remember.

Doctors said he was probably in shock.

Just then, my door bust open, two staff workers, came in my room, they snatched my phone from me and glared.

I gave them an innocent smile.

"Kay, you are on restriction for 3 days! No leaving your room at ALL, except for classes, meals will be brought to you, lights out at 8:00." She half yelled while she said this.

I winced under her death stare. I was so busted. I wonder how she caught me.

The staff workers stomped out of my room, I put my head face down on my pillow.

I turned around suddenly when I heard my door open; Coda came in my room, and quickly shut the door.

Oh shit...even though Coda was never found guilty, it was still scary to know that he COULD have done it. I scooted back a little on my bed.

"Coda, you can't be in here! I'm on restriction." I whisper yelled.

He walked over to me and shrugged his shoulders, "I'll be fine."

"I'm not worried about you stupid!" I nearly screamed.

He chuckled and sat really close to me on the bed; he leaned forward, and I looked away and winced.

He pulled back and looked at my face intently, his mouth turned into a frown. Then, he got off the bed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"How'd you find out?" He asked.

I looked up at him in surprise, "Find out what?"

"Don't play stupid Kay." He said with a dangerous edge.

I looked down at the hands, "I stole my phone, and looked you up."

"Damnit Kay." He spat, "That was two years ago, I wasn't even found guilty."

"I know." I said quietly.

"Then why are you acting like I actually killed my brother?" He said.

"I'm not." I retorted.

"Before you start judging people, you should really find out the truth. Don't assume." He turned to leave, I wanted to tell him to stop, to tell him I believed him, but I couldn't, because a part of me didn't know if he was telling the truth.

He opened my door half way and stopped, his back was to me, "Don't try to find out anything else about me Kay, you could get hurt."

Chills ran up my back as he shut my door, I leaned against the wall, and shuddered. Coda had just threatened me.

I still didn't know a lot about him, I still didn't know why he was sent here. I didn't get enough time to really look him up.

Later that night, around 7:00 I had a knock at my door, I answered it and didn't expect to find a gorgeous guy around my age standing in front of me. He

smiled, he had straight white teeth. He looked like a jock, his hair was light blond, and he had light blue eyes, his tan made his eyes seem electric. His biceps were big enough to make me think he was probably a quarter back.

He stuck his hand out, I eyed him, "I'm Bryce."

"I'm-"

He cut me off, "Kay Cassidy." He smiled bigger, "I could never forget a face like yours." He winked.

Even though I didn't know this guy, he made me want to smile, but I held it back. Where had he seen my face before?

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Well I'm a new resident here." He said.

"Ohh. Well, okay." I said, "Where've you seen me before?"

"I saw you walking down the hall on my way in, I was going to say hi, but you left to quickly." He said.

"Oh. Um...well it's nice to meet you, I guess. I gotta go." I gave him a little wave and shut the door.

I turned around to leave, but I heard another knock, I opened the door and found Bryce.

"Yes?" I asked annoyed.

"Could you help me with my key?" He smiled innocently. This made me burst out laughing.

He looked at me amused; I nodded my head while I wiped tears from my eyes.

He started to say something but I cut him off, "Don't ask."

He nodded his head and smiled, jeez...didn't his face hurt from smiling all the time?

"Where's your room?" I asked.

"30."

I looked at him in amusement. I had 2 hot guys right beside me.

I put the key in and it flew open effortlessly, I knew how to open the door perfectly now.

He gave me a relived smile, "Thanks!"

I waved, "No problem."

I went back in my room; it was 8:00, my lights turned off automatically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coda's POV

I was pacing in my room, freaking out, this is not good. I had already let Kay get to close, I should've ignored her from the beginning, I shouldn't have kissed her, or joked with her. If she got hurt it would be my fault.

I didn't care if she thought I was a killer, she doesn't even matter to me, I knew that was a big lie, but I ate it up.

It was 8:15, I needed to go meet Bryce, he was supposed to be here already.

I opened my door, and saw Bryce coming from his room, I pulled him in.

"What took you so long!?" I whisper yelled.

Bryce shrugged his shoulders and sat on my bed, "Chill man, I was unpacking."

I looked at him incredulously, "We've got stuff to do here Bryce, are you in or not?"

"Duh I'm in; I wouldn't miss a chance like this in a million years."

"Okay then," I said.

"Oh man," Bryce said, "You never mentioned this place had a fucking smoking hot chick.

I froze, "Oh no! She's off limits."

Bryce smirked.

"I'm serious Bryce, no messing with her."

Bryce glanced at me, "She's not safe here, are you gonna tell her to leave, because she'll get hurt."

I looked down, "You know Luke said not to, so I can't."

"Hey, I don't care if she's here or not, I was just asking, because your looking a little love sick."

I winced at the word love, "No way man, impossible."

He chuckled and rubbed a hand over his face, he stood up and walked to the door, "Well, if you ain't goin after her, I sure as hell am."

Before I could say anything, he was gone.

I kicked my bed and made a frustrated noise.

Things are about to get a little messy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

love you guys! <3