It's just agonizing knowing Lilly is in pain and I cant go to him. I hope nothing bad happens. I'm so nervous.

Another 30 minutes pass before mom links me. "Come downstairs."

I rush out the door without saying anything knowing Nick will understand.

Once we get to the folding doors we stand there for a moment, we hear baby cries. Not one baby but multiple baby cries.

Nick is the first to regain the will and knocked.

"Come in" I heard Ricky say.

Ricky is holding two babies, my mom holding one and Lilly holding two. Holy shit. Five kids. Twins and triplets are extremely common in supernaturals quadruplets arent rare but they aren't common either. But five? Hell that's only happened a handful of times.

Lilly grins. "Come meet you kids. Four boys and one girl. The girls name is Yuki there is no debate that's her name."

I smile "that's a beautiful name" I say walking to him as he hands me one of the boys. He has chocolate brown hair and blue eyes as most babies do. My baby boy sleeps soundlessly in my arms. "Can we name him Jacob?"

"Why Jacob?" Lilly asks me.

"Jacob was the name of my uncle, he died in the hunting accident I had a few years back."I say, my uncle and I were really close, I've remembered a lot more since Lilly kinda pushed us into it.

"Jacob it is then" He smiles back at me. "Nick any suggestions?" Nick is holding one of the boys Ricky had earlier.

"I think we should name one Luke." Nick smirks.

Oh my god he isn't thinking what I'm thinking is he?

"No." Lilly and Ricky say glaring.

"What, why?" Nick pouts.

"Because people will do the whole 'Luke I am your father' bull crap." Lilly responds.

"Wait when did you watch star wars?" My mom asks.

"Right around the time Ricky introduced me to social media." Lilly replies. Oh god what has he learned?

"So let's be serious, we need three more boy names." Lilly says standing up.

"You shouldn't be standing." I rush over to him about to make him sit down.

"Hm, don't worry about it. The ass stretches more than a vagina. Giving birth as a man is a hell of a lot easier then it would be if I were a girl." He says walking past me. "Still painful as heck though." He grimaces

"Wait a second what about James?" Nick suggests.

Lilly thinks for a moment "sounds decent, accepted. Yuki, Jacob, James, I'm seeing a pattern for the boys. Maybe we should have them start with Ja!" Lilly exclaims.

"That would be cute! I was actually thinking about the name Jace, so that works perfectly." Ricky adds.

"Ok so we have, Yuki, Jacob, James, and Jace, that leaves one more name. Lacy do you want to suggest anything?" Lilly looks to my mom, and she has the most excited face I have ever seen.

"I do actually, I thought Jackson might be really good." She had hopeful eyes as Lilly pondered.

He showed a great big grin "sounds perfect. All five of our babies are now officially named. Since you guys weren't here you don't know the order they were born. The one you are holding is the one you named, I'm holding Jackson since Lacy is holding Yuki. Everyone got that?" He asks and we nod "ok, Jackson, who I'm holding was first born, next was Jacob, Jace was third, then James the youngest boy, and last Yuki, the youngest out of all the babies." Lilly smirks. "So far."

We all look at Ricky who blushes. Now that I think about it Ricky's stomach is a bit bigger than Lilly's was... Oh boy...  "Ricky please have girls. We need more than one baby girl." I say earning a laugh from everyone. "Also I'm not complaining like at all, but why are we suddenly allowing us around?" I'm clueless, he wouldn't let us touch them, at all. But now? I'm holding one of the precious angels.

"Well..." Lilly started.

But my mom finishes "Because the hormones in their bodies are making them insecure. They are both still experiencing those imbalances but Lilly is starting to find a balance luckily. The only reason they were able to stay together was more than likely because they got pregnant at the same time and felt the same way." My mom is such a nerd giving me the scientific explanation. She could have just said they were having mood swings at the same time.

They both blush and say together "sorry..."

"It's fine! Don't worry about it, we understand." Nick says.

They smile brightly.

But then...