Chapter 1-It's fate!

Start from the beginning

But then I checked my watch and it's already quarter to seven.

School starts at seven in the morning.

I didn't notice the time since I was busy talking to my mom and eating my breakfast!

"Oh shoot. I'm going to be late. I'm going. Bye mom." I said, waving to her and dashing out of the house.

I started my car, my rusty white Toyota of course, and hurriedly stepped on the gas.

Our house isn't that far from school therefore it's convenient and I don't need to worry of being late but I'm the type of person who would want to be sure in everything.

That's why, I don't want to be late.

I finally reached school after ten minutes, just in the nick of time.

I quickly parked the car, and quickly slung my knapsack on one shoulder, running to the entrance gate.

I was greeted by an impatient Ella, tapping her shoes on the floor.

"You're about to be late." She scolded.

"I'm sorry." I replied, hugging her.

"Alright alright. Stop hugging me. Let's just go in." She said.

"Okay."

When we got inside, there were pairs of eyes watching us.

Many, actually.

That's only because we are the school outcasts.

Everybody in this school would look down at us.

There are five groups created by the students in this school, each having a superiority level in the game of popularity and fame.

The highest level of course, are the students with ultimate wealth. They earn the respect of everyone. They can control everyone to be exact because of moola.

The second level, comprises of the cheerleaders and jocks. The heart throbs and the beauties. These people earn this level because of their looks and socializing capabilities.

The third level, are the students with authorities, like the school president, vice president, treasurer, secretary.. You get the point.

The fourth level, are the normal students. The goths, the fangirls, the rebels, the nerds and the geeks. These people are low enough to be bullied.

The last level, is the level of the invisible ones. I don't know but they just seem to appear invisible to everyone's eyes. They were born to be invisible.

There's actually an advantage if you got a friend in higher levels, because it makes your level higher sometimes.

For example, a very wealthy level one guy likes you and you're more of a level five, then you instantly go to the level one position since people will start noticing you since you got the high standard student's heart.

You get what I mean?

I can gladly say, I am included in the fourth level.

Thanks to my eyeglasses, they take me as a nerd.

I'm not that bad in academics myself, that's why people still see me and I am visible.

That's why they make me do homeworks.

I mean if I'm invisible, they won't even talk to me.

Sadly for Ella, she falls on the fifth category for some reason we don't know.

But that's why she is my best friend, because she understands me.

The both of us walked across the big corridor and as expected, a jock cornered me to my locker, what a way to start my morning--