12: SECTUMSEMPRA

Vanessa POV
Break had ended and we had returned to Hogwarts along with Katie Bell. The cabinet was fixed and the death eaters would be coming on Friday night. It's currently Wednesday.

I was walking to the great hall saw that Draco had walked in and walked out pulling me with him to who knows where.

He pulled me into the boys bathroom on the 6th floor. Quickly taking off his face and wetting his face with water

"Draco what is going on"
"Potter knows"
"What do you mean Harry knows"
"About me giving the necklace to Katie Bell he knows Nessa. He'll ruin everything I don't- we don't-"

 He'll ruin everything I don't- we don't-"

A kiss just to shut him up. I swear

"Harry doesn't know anything Draco if he does I'll make sure to find out and move him on a different track. We're in this together"
"Together"

"I hear someone i have to hide"
I heard footsteps and quickly ran into one of the stalls

Draco looked so distort the moment I left him he went back to watering down his face crying.

"I know what you did Malfoy. You hexed it didn't you"
Ohhh if only you knew Harry

Spells was all I heard next being thrown at each other. I couldn't just stay here I ran to where they were.

"Harry en-"
"SECTUMSEMPRA!"

I myself hit the cold wet ground, the spell felt like knives stabbing me all at once.

Draco POV

"SECTUMSEMPRA!"

She stood in my place and fell bleeding out.

"No Vanessa"
I held her close. I looked up to see Potter with shock on his face

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU POTTER EVEN IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO! YOU'RE DEAD!!"

Snape walked in an ordered Potter out and started saying some spell

I held her hand to my lips telling her everything"
"Nessa I need you with me here. Don't leave me like this. I know I say I had a crush on you at the wedding but honestly I've loved you for so long. I've been the biggest git for never telling you and I'm sorry. I need you"

"Mister Malfoy take her to your room and do not let her out until Friday evening"
"Yes Professor"