Chapter 5: Crucio

Two month later
Vanessa POV

So far nothing has worked as planned with the stupid cabinet. I can't do anything! Draco has taken this mission as if it needs to be done ASAP which it does but still has to be correctly. All he does is yell at me then tries to take it all back because I refused to help any more.  Now I'm being called home because of an 'emergency' not Draco Malfoy. No me. If I'm killed today I swear I'll haunt him till he's dead.
I magically changed my hair and clothes.

And Apparated to Malfoy Manor. Waiting for me was the dark lord and Bellatrix.

"My lord you called for me"
"Yes now how is your mission coming along"

Shit.
"The cabinet seems to be more damaged than originally thought the magic seems to be drained away"
"I know a perfect way to kick start it's magical powers. Bellatrix do what you were called for"1
"My lord I-"

The mad woman soon raise her wand
'Crucio'

The spell shot through my body. My energy being wasted on screaming from the pain.

"Bellatrix has drone madness to people from this spell Nessa your part made let's meet her then her little gang" I heard the dark lord say
"I told you she'd be back" Bellatrix said

I felt light head and start to black out. I fell to the ground and heard a voice.

'I want to be out of you and back with my brother as much as you want me gone. We give them what they want as much as we can but once were capable to split we must and if they want to bring them into this we shall. If we both want to make it out of this war in one piece and them safe we must do this. I'll see you soon Vanessa'

I felt my body being moved. I knew I wasn't in control of anything anymore.

(This will probably be the last short chapter and the day I started writing this I saw suicide squad)