"I want you to fuck me, hard," I said letting the words slowly, roll out of my mouth.

I had no warning when he roughly turned me around and pushed me against the edge of the sink. The wood was digging into my skin but I didn't care because his hands were palming my boobs and his erection was grinding against my ass.

Removing his hands away, I untucked my tank top from my denim shorts and pulled it over my head. I threw the material towards the shower and caught his eye in the mirror.

I bit my lip and smiled at him.

His eyes were unreadable as he took in my form through the mirror.

I might have let out a sob of pleasure when his arms came across my chest and cupped my heavy breast. His fingers tweaked and fiddled with my hard nipples.

"Fuck love. I want to hear that again. I want you to scream and beg," he said.

I nodded frantically.

"Birth control? I'm clean, I trust you to be," he asked as he sensuously unzipped my fly and pulled my shorts and thong down over my ass and legs.

I wasn't about to tell him that I'd gotten my tubes tied, so I simply said yes.

Nodding, he turned me around to face him.

His eyes swooped my body, holding his gaze lingered on my face, chest and my pink and wet lips.

"Undress me, love," he said so sexily that I was basically panting over the fly of his jeans.

Quickly, I tugged his jeans open and placed my hands on his shirt. I traced my hands down his taut stomach.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four, five and six!

His body was perfection with a bonus pack of six abs.

Maybe he could read my mind because he tugged his shirt off. I marvelled at his smooth skin and explored him with my hands as he brought my naked body closer to him.

Feeling bold and horny, I kissed him, hard. I gave him open entrance instantly and allowed him to continue tongue-fucking me. My hands trailed over his pecs and abs as his trailed down my stomach.

Down, down, down till-

FUCK.

-his hands were there. Again. Spreading my wetness across my lips. I was getting so lost in his ministrations that I became frustrated.

It wasn't enough.

I swatted his hands away and tugged his jeans down lower. Ignoring his protests, I cupped his silk boxer clad erection.

Big. Very fucking big. Thick in girth and tall in height. I'd done my research when I was a 17-year-old virgin and I came across an article on Men's Health that said the average girth or thickness of a male's penis was the diameter of the straight end of a toothpaste tube. I had thought that was quite small.

Xavier had nothing to worry about. His cock was thicker than my fucking arm. Average? He clearly doesn't know that word. Fucking hell, I don't even know anymore. What does that mean again?

Girth aside, his cock was a big as a pole. Okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration.

But seriously. As a curious 17-year-old virgin, I had tried to deepthroat my electric toothbrush, turned off, ofcourse. I managed to achieve that, discovering that I had no gag reflex. One of the proudest moments of my then-virgin life.

Xavier was more than eight inches long. Eight inches of hard, thick, raging cock to fill me up. Toothbrush was one thing, but just by the feel of his boxer-cased eggplant, I know I'll be choking on my knees.

And I can't wait.

I dropped down to my knees and pulled his cock out of the hole in his boxers. It sprang out like a Jack-in-the-box.

Pre-cum glistened on the red tip and veins were prominent down the confirmed eight inches of steel hard beauty.

I could have wept at the sight.

I looked up to his eyes to see him regarding me with a blood of absolute torture and lust. He wanted me to suck him off.

I wanted it too.

"You look good on your knees. Now, I want to see how good I'll look inside your mouth," he growled between his clenched teeth.

I took him in my mouth.

I adjusted my mouth wide to fit his girth. Sucking on just the tip of his cock, I tasted the salty tang of his cum.

Not bad.

His hand flew to the back of my head and coiled my hair around his forearm. "Shit, love. Deeper, deeper baby," he said. I hummed in approval.

I wrapped a hand around his shaft, and hollowed my cheeks out. I pushed him as far as I could and placed my hands on his hips.

He impossibly swelled within me. My jaw was already aching but I wasn't choking. Yet.

With his hands on my hair, he started to push in deeper. Way too deep. "Jaida, so deep," he said barely getting the words out in his haze of pleasure. He was rough with his hold on my hair and his thrusts into my mouth, but that's what I wanted.

Rough was how I liked it. The evidence was the tight string in my abdomen, holding myself together.

So I pushed him in further and that's when I found my gag reflex. I couldn't suppress the surprising gagging sound that let loose as he hit further than the back of my throat.

He loved it. I could tell from the shudder that went through his body like electric waves.

Saliva was dripping down my chin making this, by far the messiest but hottest blowjob I had ever given.

With his shaft so far inside my mouth, I bobbed my head back and forth. I cupped his balls and rubbed back and forth, matching the rhythm of my mouth.

Once I felt my jaw tensing, I released him from my mouth. With my eyes trained on his hooded ones, I licked my way up his shaft and twirled around the tip.

He shuddered, again.

His body was tense and his posture rigid. He was close. "Cum all over me," I said. His eyes widened before hooding over again.

"Yes, I want you covered love," he said agreeing. I moaned at his words. It sounded so much better coming out of his mouth.

I repeated the process, hollowed my cheeks out and wrapped my lips around his tip. Gripping his shaft softly, I pushed him further in.

I let him take control.

His hold on the back of my head turned brutal as he plunged his cock in to my wet mouth.

Once.

Twice.

His hips jerked.

Thrice.

The door knocked loudly.

His orgasm spurted in to my mouth like hot boiling oil sizzling off a pan of bacon. Hard and strong, it hit the back of my throat before tricking down. I almost gagged as he continued to unload himself in to my mouth. Swearing and moaning my name, he came inside my mouth.

I fucking loved it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he groaned as he gripped his shaft and pulled himself out. He tapped his cock against my bottom lip.

Once.

Twice.

Another knock on the door resounded through the white walls of the bathroom.

"Jaida? Luke just texted me, I need you to help me answer it!"

Fucking hell.

Fuck off, Rose.