Chapter 7

Dawn's nightmare

"Run all you want my dear. In fact you can run until the end of time, but you will never escape me. No matter how fast you run, or where you go, I will always be there!" The lady screamed.

'Run.' that's all I could think to do.

"I will get you and the two others, just you wait my dear. Your mother stopped me once before, but I am stronger now, and I will come back for my three special girls. But you will not know when or where. Just know that I am coming for you, and you can not and will not ever escape me again. No one not even your precious mate can save you. I will get you my dear, one way or another. I WILL GET YOU! I WILL GET YOU DAWN NIGHT......"

-end of nightmare-

"Dawn...... Dawn.....wake up!" a familiar voice yelled.

My eyes were held shut tightly as I screamed as loud as possible, and squirmed trying to get out of someone's grasp.

"Dawn, it's me. Please, just wake up! I'm right here." I heard my mate trying not to raise his voice at me.

I clenched onto the sheets and stopped screaming while slowly opening my eyes. Mr and Mrs. Moon, Kate, and Alex were all starring at me with frightened faces. Steady tears streamed down my face as I let go of the sheets and jumped into Alex's arms, feeling his warm hug, never wanting to let go.

"Shhhh..... it's okay baby.....it was just a dream." Alex cooed.

"But it wasn't a dream." I pulled away from the hug and looked him straight in the eye. "Night fairies can't have dreams, or nightmares. But when we do, they aren't just dreams, or nightmares, they're visions." I explained.

"That's true, son." Mr.Moon agreed.

"What was it about duckie?" Mrs.Moon asked.

I told them about how I was running and what the lady was screaming at me.

"I'm not going to let anyone or anything ever hurt you Dawn." Alex spoke with sincerity in his voice.

"But I told you what she said, not even you can protect me." I cried.

"We need to get her home, and talk to her mother." Mrs.Moon said firmly.

"Where are the other girls?" Mr.Moon asked.

"I'll text them and tell them to meet us at my house." I said as I texted both girls.

"You can borrow some of my clothes to wear." Kate gave me a small smile.

"Everyone be ready in ten minutes!" Mr.Moon ordered us.

Kate lent me a pair of black shorts and a red long sleeved shirt. I guess we have the same taste in clothes, and size too. We all ran around the house trying to get ready.

"Are you ready babe?" Alex asked, as I turned around just in time to catch a glimpse of him pulling a black t-shirt over his abs.

"Yeah."

"Let's go, our time is about up." we walked down the stairs, got in his car, and lead the way to my house.

When we got to my house I opened the front door and saw my mother in the living room talking to the girls.

"What's going on?" they all asked at the same time.

"First off," Mrs.Moon started," my name is Monica Moon and this is my husband Harold Moon, alpha and luna of the Moon Pack. This is our daughter Kate Moon and our son Alex Moon, soon to be alpha of the Moon Pack, and is also your daughter's mate."

"Oh! It's so nice to meet all of you!" my mother got up from the couch and gave them each a big bear hug.

"It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Night. Just not under the circumstances." Mrs.Moon said with a half-hearted smile.

"Why? What's wrong?" my mother asked sounding worried.

I told my mother and the girls about my vision. The girls had the same frightened looks on their faces that the Moon family had earlier. My mother looked like she was about to Burt's into tears, yet at the same time rip someone's head off.

"Mom. What's going on? Who is the lady in my vision?" I asked.

"Her name is Anna Devine. She's known as The Evil One. She's a demon who prays on souls of the young and the innocent. Anna tried to come after you girls when you were just babies, only 6months old. She wanted to take you girls and raise you girls as her 'little helpers'. Because when you're chosen to be one of the 'special three' it's a blessing and a curse. The blessing is that even in the darkest, most evil place you manage to find the light and the good. You have the power to heal and the power of life. And the curse. The curse is different for each one of you. For you, Iris, Fairy of the day, or of the light, you're curse is that you can set fires with your bare hands and cause damage where ever you go, causing anyone who gets in your way harm. And for you, Amelia, Fairy of nature, you can cause a natural disaster to happen anytime you want, even where they would never actually occur. And for you,Dawn, Fairy of the night, you are also known as the fairy of death, darkness, and destruction. When you are raised the right way, the way I've raised you, you become a fairy of life, beauty, and happiness. But when you are raised the wrong way, the way Anna wanted to raise you, or if you are casted a spell on you cause death, and disaster, and harm everywhere you go, and to anyone who stands in your way, and you wouldn't even know it. But the spell can only be casted if you have a broken heart, or if you are tricked into wanting it to happen, and it's even harder to break if it's both that cause the spell to be casted. So, girls from here on out, be careful who you are with. And Alex, keep my little girl safe, and never hurt her. And if you girls figure out who your mates are you need to tell them everything I just said! You just have to keep away from anyone who seems like trouble. Just until the blood moon is over." she was serious.

"When did the blood moon start?" I asked.

She looked at her calendar, than looked up with a sad look on her face.

"Last night. That's probably why you had a vision of her." she turned to the girls. "You three need to stay together at all times. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am." we said together.