Maanvi:- Haan Bhabhi you called us.

Naira:- What's going on with both of you?

Maanvi:- Nothing Bhabhi.

Naira:- Have I become stranger to you now?

Shivani:- No Bhabhi.

Naira:- Then tell me what's disturbing you.

Maanvi:- Bhabhi woh..

Naira:- Maanvi when you started hesitating from me?

Shivani and Maanvi both hugged Naira. They were crying. Naira tightened the hug.

Naira:- Tell me the matter.

Shivani:- Bhabhi a boy is following me and Maanvi after college.

Naira:- Who is he?

Maanvi:- Bhabhi we just know his name. He's in our university only.

Naira:- What's his name?

Shivani:- Anmol!

Naira:- When it all started?

Maanvi:- Almost 10 days.

Naira:- 10 days and you are telling this now. If I didn't force you then you wouldnt have told me.

Shivani:- Sorry Bhabhi. We were scared.

Naira:- Don't forget that you are daughters of Nandini Maa and Ganga Maa. You are my sisters. You don't have to be scared.

Maanvi:- Bhabhi today he came to us.

Naira:- What did he say?

Shivani:- He said that he just wants to have us.

Naira was hell angry now. She closed her eyes to control her anger.

Naira:- Where he lives?

Shivani:- Boys hostel!

Naira:- Don't worry when I'm with you.

Maanvi:- Bhabhi please don't tell anyone.

Naira:- I'll not tell anyone Don't worry.
Tomorrow I'll be with you.

Maanvi:- But Bhabhi tomorrow is your engagement.

Naira:- Engagement is not imp than you both.

Shivani:- Thank you Bhabhi.

Shivani and Maanvi hugged Naira. Naira kissed on their foreheads. They slept with Naira only.

Next Morning

8:30 AM

Naira left with Shivani and Maanvi. Naira was slowly following them. She saw that boy.

That boy was talking ill to Shivani and Maanvi. Naira didn't do anything. She wanted Shivani and Maanvi to do something. And finally they did. They slapped that boy. Everyone saw this.
Naira also went there.

Naira:- This was the thing I wanted to make you understand. Girls are not weak. You can do anything. Just be yourself.

Naira held that boy from his collar and slapped him multiple times. Officers came there.

Officer:- What happened Mam?

Naira:- He's following my sisters from past 10 days. When they tried to make him understand he talked ill to them.

Officer:- Don't worry Mam we will handle him. You please come to our headquarters and register complaint.

Naira:- For sure!

Shivani and Maanvi hugged Naira.

Maanvi:- Thank you Bhabhi for giving us strength.

Shivani:- Thank you Bhabhi. You are the best.

Naira:- Now Come with me. We will go to headquarters and then home. Yaar it's my engagement. If I'll be late that MENDEK will eat my brain. You know he's so eager to marry me.

They shared laugh.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Everyone was shocked to know this.

Kartik:- You hid It from me?

Naira:- Kartik it was a sensitive matter. I knew your anger. I wanted that Shivani and Maanvi should take stand for themselves. And if I told you all then this wouldn't have happened. I'm sorry if it hurt you. But it was important.

Nandini and Ganga came and hugged Naira.

Ganga:- Thank you Naira for saving Shivani and Maanvi.

Nandini:- But why you didn't tell us afterwards?

Naira:- Bhool gyi! I literally forgot that matter.

Kartik angrily went from there. Naira knew he's angry. She also went behind him.