Chapter 7

(a/n listen to the song cuz it lowkey gives me feels so ya)

5 months later

--Viktor P.O.V--

i woke up next to my beautiful boyfriend. we've been together for a long time now and sure we've had our arguments but we have never broken up. things have been going really well for us recently and for a long time now. yuuri talked to his parents and they are still aren't that happy about our relationship, they still allow us to be together. they even allowed him to keep living with me. We graduated high school finally. i know we seem kinda young but i plan to propose to Yuuri either today or tomorrow.

im not gonna lie.

im nervous.

im shaking.

what if he says no.

oh god.

im gonna do it anyway cuz what if he says yes.

i love Yuuri. im going to go shopping for the ring today. i get out of bed, trying my best not to wake up Yuuri. hes quite a heavy sleeper though, from experience trying to wake him up. i get dressed in a blue scarf, white skinny jeans, gray converse, and a white shirt. i fix my hair, grab my keys, and head out to the car. i go to the mall and head to the jewelry store. Yuuri loves skating so i plan to incorporate that into the ring somehow. after looking around for what seemed like forever, i decided to get a gold ring and get half of a snow flake engraved on the inside, and my ring will have the other half.

 after looking around for what seemed like forever, i decided to get a gold ring and get half of a snow flake engraved on the inside, and my ring will have the other half

i hope he likes it.

i pay for the ring and start heading home. i go inside and smell the sweet smell of bacon. my boyfriend aka soon to be hubby is cooking again, one of the reasons i love him. he gives me breakfast and we sit down. i hide the ring box in my jacket pocket and start eating.

"where did you go so early in the morning?" he said sweetly with a smile.

"its a surprise, you'll find out later"

"okay! im excited now"

"let's watch a movie"

"kk what type"

"how about a romantic movie" i say with a smirk 

"sounds good" he giggles and blushes

so adorable. we finish eating and start watching the movie. he's currently laying on top of me and very focused on the movie. meanwhile im trying to focus on how im actually going to propose. what if im not completely prepared oh god he's gonna think im si-

"VIKTOR"

"GAH what" he snaps me out of my trance

"the movie ended"

"oh ok" i think about what to do next "remember that surprise i told u about"

"yeah.."

"come with me to the park"

"kk!"

we get in the car and start driving to the park. My hands are  l i t e r a l l y  shaking. we get out and walk hand in hand to the lake in the park. we walk along the path and i find a beautiful tree. i can propose to him here. i stop and stop him.

"what is it" he asks

"umm.." i look down "i know we've been dating for like not even a year now and we've had our arguments but those are very rare. our relationship has been great, amazing actually" i awkwardly chuckle. " what im trying to say is that i love you. like a lot. im crazy about you Yuuri and whenever i think  about my future, i always picture you in it. and i know we might be too young but you are the only one for me Yuuri." i get on one knee and take out the box with the ring and open it. i look up at him with tearful eyes. 

"will you marry me?"