Part 2

Jason looked up, squinting his greenish eyes at the dark clouds which had just ambushed them. The leaves were beginning to hiss from the rain, and Leona felt her white cotton sweater becoming soaked-through and beginning to cling to her breasts and shoulders.

"Damn!" Jason said, taking her hand and quickly leading her forward on the path. She shrieked a little as he pulled her forcibly into a full run with him. The rain and cooling wind was becoming harshly chilly. They were both now completely soaked by the uncooperative gods of weather and bad fortune. Up ahead, they could see a small cabin in a clearing among the trees. Jason continued pulling her almost violently toward the little sanctuary. They reached the doorway and he turned the handle, twisting it with considerable force. He then backed up and rammed his shoulder against the wooden barrier. Surprisingly, it sprang open. The two castaways made their way into the small woodsy cottage, obviously not lived in for some time. Amid the heavy showers, now falling with an earthy roar on the tin roof above them, they both began wiping their faces and laughing at their sudden and capricious situation.

Both were soaking wet, hair and clothes. Jason looked around the well-windowed cottage and discovered a large box filled with dry firewood, obviously intended for the small stone fireplace in the corner. It seemed clean and unused for some time in the rustic dwelling. There was also a bed, table, and small chairs against the Spartan walls of the place, all carefully covered by dusty sheets. Pulling off the covers to give the place a more hospital appearance, Jason soon found some old newspapers and proceeded to use them with his lighter to make a fire on the stone hearth. Leona was standing near him, shivering and watching his able hands work the kindling and larger logs into the fireplace. It soon was roiling and cracking with hot flames. Her close, wet sweater, once freezing against her skin, was now feeling more tolerable but was still impossibly soaked.

Without saying a word, Jason came near her, touching her face and smiling. She smiled back in approval of their new, promising circumstances. He took her in his arms strongly and kissed her, this time even more passionately than he had in the woods. She felt an inner heat beginning to grow and churn like the flames nearby. Their tongues explored their soft wet textures and Jason's hands glided up and down Leona's back and shoulders. The act sent to all parts of her little waves of alert sensations. She could hear the sound of her own breathing as he pressed his muscular chest against her breasts and began to move his knee slowly between her thighs.

He too, was breathing harder now, and in a raw voice said, "I think we better get out of these wet clothes and let the fire dry them. . ."

Leona did not reply. She just stood motionlessly, seemingly hypnotized as she allowed him to remove her sweater. He also unhooked her bra and deftly placed both articles on the back of a chair near the crackling fireplace. The flames next to them bathed the room in sensual light and heat, all while a darkening sky loomed ever ominous outside. Jason took off his shirt and bare-chested, kissed her again lightly, this time on the neck, moving his lips down across her bare shoulder. She took a startled, quick breath as she felt his warm hands caress her naked sides and back, and then more aggressively upward to her full breasts. Leona's hardened nipples began to pulse and radiate warmth outwardly, sending waves of pleasure up her neck and down her torso. These messages of hot sensation soon settled down into that warm, quickly dampening area she usually felt so protective about. And it was there that an old familiar pulse began to beat with a dominant rhythm.

Jason unexpectedly stopped kissing and touching her. He moved across the room and pulled the small bed closer to the fireplace. He took the remaining newspapers and placed them into the fire, suddenly illuminating the room and their half-naked bodies like characters on a stage. Further enhancing this atmosphere of drama, he picked her up and placed her on the bed. As the flames just as quickly died down, he laid her back and joined her on the mattress, kissing her mouth, neck and shoulders and then moved his face down to her breasts. He teased them lightly with his lips and Leona felt her body now trembling. Her chest was uncontrollably rising and falling to the soft brush strokes of his tongue. His hands and delicious mouth were gradually moving even further downward, seemingly unstoppable, though she did not want him to stop. Not for one moment.

* * *

Text and e-book copyright © 2014 Califia Montalvo

All Rights Reserved