Fake dating start! (Error x reader)

Start from the beginning

The waitress eyed you suspiciously before handing out the menu and leaving.

"Error what the hell are you doing here!? And why are you trying to be my date?!" He snapped at him as you sat down.

"Well why not? This is the first time we've both been in a high class restaurant" he retorted sitting on the rich red chair "plus you deserve something good for all your dumb dating troubles"

"Well neither of us have money!" You quietly yelled back trying not to cause a scene.

"So what? You were planning for your date to pay?" He asks raising his brow.

"No" you replied "I was gonna steal their money and make it seem like I was paying"

Error rolled his eyes at you before opening up the menu " you never change do you?"

"Hey! I've changed! I've haven't stolen anything in a week" you proudly boasted opening your menu up.

"if you haven't stolen anything in a week then why were planning to steal your date's money?" he questioned watching you draw a blank face.

"Okay you got me there" you admit in defeat as the two of you ordered your meal.

"But that's besides the point,we still don't have any money with us" you sighed.

"Who said we were gonna pay for it?" he smirked as he vaguely gestures something behind you and out of the corner of your eye was another table and hanging off the chair was a lime green purse.

"Ah,I got it now " you said glancing back at Error.

"Still.."you paused "should've have to fake date me.."

Error took a while to respond "w-we'll that's because—"

"Your meal is here" the waitress spoke up

The two of you perked up,quickly acting like you two weren't discussing anything,the waitress raised her brow but handed the food anyway before walking off.

"Couples I swear..". She mumbled as he walked off which caught the attention of Error but not you as you had already started to wolf down your meal.

"So..what were you gonna say?" You asked swallowing your food.

"....nothing"

While you ate your meal,Error seemed to just occasionally poke at it with a mixture of annoyance and sadness,you often wonder what was going on inside that glitch's head.

"You haven't touch your meal,worried that's it poisoned?" You spoke up as the he snapped out of his thoughts looking up at you.

"No..." he said looking away from you "it's just that you should've let me murder those assholes for you" he lightly drags a knife down his food "they would've been nice in my collection"

"Is breaking their arms not enough?"you replied taking a bite.

He sharply stabs his meal,causing you to flinched as the savory juices dripped down his plate,Error expression was tense--almost mixed with anger and regret.

"̴̧̡̬̫͐͂̍͌͊͜Y̴̗̤̹̹̽ͅő̶͉͑̕û̵͇̉́ ̵͇̞̠̱̟̾d̴̺̿̊̃͊í̸̲̰̃d̸͙̟̫̂̈́͊ṋ̸̪͊͘'̵͕̟̪̙̈́͂̌͘̕t̶͕͉̱̝̳̅ ̷͔̈́͘͠d̵̢̜̹͗e̶̢̠͍͉̓́̈́̎̆s̵̨̡̗͔̤̊̈e̴̗͖̥͐̌̏̂̕r̵̛͎̼̓̃͜ṿ̴̰̣̓͊̎̐́e̷͍̮̞̜͚̾ ̵̠͍̠́͝ṱ̵̺̜͠ḥ̸͉̯̺̺͘i̸̝̪͒̉̌̈́̌ͅs̴̡̱̟̟͆͑̆͂ ̸̳̫̈̊̍ͅt̷͌͜ȏ̷̙̤͓̖͜ ̵̘͎̑̓̊̈́̒h̷̥̍͜a̶̬̘̤̓̿ͅp̷̰̈p̶̭̦͍̖̓̅ͅė̴̼̣́͜͝n̶̰̉͒ ̴̦͎̺̬̀̇̍̄͛ţ̸̝̐̑̎o̶̢̢̧̥̼̔͗ ̵͍͉͙̮̑͂ȳ̶̼̋͑̕͠o̶̯̤̳̯͆u̴̢͛̇̌̐"

You just stared at him fearfully as his glitches surround him violently.He sharply inhales trying to calm himself.

"̸̠͍͎̘̈́̓͂ỹ̷̭͇̜o̶̡̮͙̜̒u̴̫͇͉̬͍̾̉͋͌͝ ̴̦̥͑f̷̝͚̼̞̾͐̚͜͠û̸̡̘̀̌͘c̷̫̰̬̓̀k̵̻͉̹̳̏͛͊̿i̴̛͒̾͜͝ň̷̖̥̫͑g̴̥̠̤̯͒̃́ ̴̭̥̙̳̻́̌̎̎̚d̴̛̤̥̯̬̫́̎̐͠é̵̠̌͘͠s̶̙̞̰̣͑è̴̝̑̑͠͝r̶̝͍̟̝̀͗́̋v̶͇̲̙́͝e̴̢͍̯̲̻̍̔͆d̸̖͑̀͝ ̴̨̱̗̏̈ḅ̸́̉̕e̴͎̣͂͛̃͛͌t̷̫̟̗̕t̵̢͍͒̏͒̚͜e̷̗͕͉̓̌̀͌̕͜r̵̟̀͐̈́ ̶̮̬̗̈́͑̚͘͠ț̷̼̫̙̅̈͛̐̈́h̵̳͎̻̅à̸̡̛͈̘͚̀̊t̴͔̰̑ ̵͇̲̎̂̒̊̀ͅt̴͇̗̦̰̀̄͋ĥ̶̡͙̟̰̿̍̚͠ͅe̶̠͊̋̓̃͝m̶͎͈̥͌̈̆́.̵͕̒.̴̭̊.̵̺̭̘̹̔̈̒̕͝y̴o̶u̷ ̵d̵e̶s̶e̵r̷v̷e̷ ̸b̸e̶t̴t̵e̸r̷.̷.̶"̴ he voice shaking as he gripped the knife tightly.

"Why?" you asked as you quickly snatch the knife off him afraid that he would harm himself or you "Do you like me or something?"

Error freezes up completely forgetting his outburst as his shrinks back into his chair in embarrassment.

You put the knife down and away from Error "Wait, you actually like me?" You said as you felt a little red in the cheeks.

"..why do you think I'm so overprotective of you.." he mumbled fidgeting with the ends of his sleeves,seemly forgetting his episode.

You chuckled "That's...surprisingly cute" which caused him to blush.

"Yknow this doesn't have to be a 'fake' date" you said to him awkwardly.

He seemed so lost for words,he's hiding in his jacket and mumbling things to himself,it was a cute sight.

'Oh shut the fuck up' was something you thought he definitely tell you if he wasn't a huge blushing mess right now.

The waitress came in as the two of you quickly pretended to act normal,she handed the bill to you,you place the money on the bill while giving a quick glance at Error,trying to act natural,she picks up the bill and walks off without saying anything.

The two of you sigh in relief.

"Cmon let's get out of here sweetie" He teased grabbing your hand as the you two walked out of the restaurant.

"Don't call me that darling" You retorted nudging him slightly.

"Whatever you say dear" he chuckled as he opened the door for you.

You literally stepped outside to hear a woman scream from inside the restaurant.

"My purse! They have purse!" The lady cried out as she pointed to you.

Error saw that you were holding the lime green purse,he looks at you unamused while you nervously shrugged your shoulders.

"You never change do you?" He said while you pouted at him

"Get back here You robbers!" She cried out,Error quickly grabbed your hand as the two of you laughed maniacally into the night.