Eleven.

Eleven.

I feel a rough texture graze my cheek, forcing my eyes open. Everything is dark around me so I use my fingers to feel around.

What am feeling for? I don't know but I'm hoping to get a better sense of where I'm at. From the soft cottony texture and the firmness of the mattress, I conclude that I'm in a bed.

Shifting my body, I experience a nagging ache where my leg was cut. Ignoring it, I reach for a lamp anyway. My fingers grasp the switch but the firm grip around my hand startles me to silence.

"Livie," the bone chilling voice whispers in my ear. A sudden feeling of uneasiness settles in my stomach. "Don't move." he orders staley.

His hand is still on mine when I feel the bed dip. I'm on my back in one quick motion while he's hovering over me.

I'm silent but my mind is yelling, screaming, and shouting at me to fight. So with that, I lift my right leg up to knee him in his groin. He doubles over, making a loud ' oomph'. I manage to crawl off the bed before he can stop me.

The pain in my leg festers, reminding me of how awful it feels to even be moving. I grit my teeth while hobbling to the door.

And just when I think I've made it, a large pair of hands suddenly wrap around my waist. His heavy body falls atop mine, forcing a pained scream to part my lips.

"Shut the hell up!" He snarls harshly while covering my mouth. I squirm underneath him but he still doesn't move. The bellowing pain in my leg has magnified because his knee digs into it.

"If you can't handle this then what's next just might kill you." He growls in my ear. The coolness of his breath sends chills down my spine. I try to crawl from under him but he grabs a wad of my hair, forcing it back.

I whimper while being lifted up. Kicking and screaming, I feel him throw me over his shoulder. This can't be happening. How'd he get in? And where is Jake?

By the time my thoughts leave, I'm already laying in the bed. All of my efforts are put into trying to break from his strong grip, so when I feel the cold barrel pressed to my cheek my body tenses.

"You know I'll use this," he threatens placidly. The gun is still pressed to my temple while his left hand trails my leg.

"It's your choice Livie, the easy way ... " he rubs his chin in amused thought before continuing,- "or the very hard way." he chuckles to himself, finding his little comment amusing.

I hear the sound of my zipper sliding down so I do what most girls would do, I squeeze my legs together.

"Wrong choice."

His sinister smirk and stalking brown eyes remind me what he is. And in that instant I realize that I did, indeed make the wrong choice.

Gripping my neck tightly, I wait for him to choke me but he just lightly grazes it with his thumb. His toxic touch and haunting stare seize my soul with just one glance. I can't look away, even if I wanted to.

There's something about him that makes me freeze up. And it's a billion times worse when I'm afraid.

"You smell nice," he compliments smoothly.

My breath catches in my throat when I feel his nose trail my neck up to my cheek. The warm heat from his exhale, makes the hair on the back of my neck stand straight. His hands are no longer on me, they're on each side of me. My eyes move quickly from him to the open space between us. He's still straddling me but I have enough room to catch him off guard.