Chapter 6 Alec POV

dedicated to deathtoseptiplier
   Previously on Her Fault
----------------------------------------------------
I let a tear slide down my left cheek, but no more than one.

I heard rustling in the bushes then...

        Now ............       

Holy sh*t!!!
A girl with dirty blonde hair and the most gorgeous eyes ever! Came out of the bushes.

"Hey are you ok?" She asked.

SHE'S MY MATE!!!
What do i do?!? Do I talk to her do we kiss!?! What do i do!! Areas!!

Alec that's our mate she's so beautiful!!

Yeah now what do i do?!?

Don't get your panties in a twist!

I wonder if she's wearing any?

Can we check PLEASE!!!

No this is wrong! We don't even know her name!

And your point is? We can ask later! I know you feel something.

Yeah it's in my vag!!!

Please just kiss her already!

I walked up to her and cup her left cheek in my hand. Her cheek is so warm, most werewolves are warm but hers are warmer than any werewolves I've felt.

She tilted her head to the right.
F*CK IT!!!!
FINALLY!!
I tilted mine to the left. When our lips finally touch I feel like I had a stick of dynamite on my mouth in a good way!! Holy sh*t!!!
I never want this to stop!

I pulled her down to a sitting position until she was officaly sitting on my lap. It helped a little with the swirling inside of me. Not a lot though.

I deepened the kiss so we weren't even kissing anymore! We were full on making out! And I loved it.

I tried to pull away. I really did, but it was no use I was long gone. The swirling only got worse.

ALEC YOU ARE NOT TAKING THIS GIRLS VIRGINITY ON THE GROUND IN A FOREST NEAR A DAMN BUSH!

Thanks  conscience... kill joy.

When I finally pull away I manage to say, "Wait we can't do this" in huff breathes. Just because we can't does NOT mean I don't want to so bad it physically hurts!
F*CK MAKE IT STOP!!

She pouted. Oh damn... I'm screwed.
"I'm not taking you on the f*cking floor! No matter how much I want to..." I said.

She smirked, "That's what rooms are for. Want to see mine?"

I got the devil for a mate... HELL YES!!

I nodded my head. "Lead the way babe".

She giggled...HOT!!!

"Ok if we don't go now you are going to lose your virginity on the dirt. Let's go!" I said. I'm not patient! Not when it comes to this kind of thing.

She frowned and looked down.
Did I just f*ck this up?

You better hope not!