Ask Jack #2

The next morning, I wake up to the sunlight streaming in from the window beside my bed. The window is open and the light summer breeze drifts in and gently lifts the curtains and makes them dance. I yawn and sit up in bed. I look around my room. Its so much more different than the one I had before I think. My dad always has made a lot of money so our old house was really nice and my room was too, but there was something about my new room that made it different, made it feel like it was just for me.Laurel not only used her abilities as a famous interior designer, but she also put a lot of feeling in it and a mother's touch. It wasn't something i was used to , but it was slowly becoming something I enjoyed having around even if its the day after I met her. 

I look at the clock beside my bed and realize that it's already 10:00. Jack and Finn told us they were coming around at eleven, and I mean they live pretty much right next door. I have to eat, shower, do my makeup, find an outfitt and help Will set up the equipment, and I only have one hour. 

I quickly spring out of bed and gather my clothes and go to the bathroom. As I walk out into the hallway I see my dad coming up the stairs.

"Hey hun, brought you some breakfast. How'd you sleep?." My dad says to me and hands me a plate of turkey bacon, toast and quinoa salad.

"Great actually. I love my new room. I better get ready, the Harries twins are coming over today and I'm helping Will behind the scenes in their new video." As I say this my dad grins at me.

"Looks like you've made some friends already. I'm glad. Will's a good big brother and I've met the Harries twins before and their really nice boys. Actually I know their dad really well. We met a very long time ago, before you guys were even born, and we lost contact over the years. Its amazing though that we instantly recognized each other. Its nice to have some friends here for me too." My dad says to me. Thats surprising. I didnt know my dad knew their dad. I guess we were destined to meet somehow. I wonder if my dad stayed in touch with their dad, we would have met a lot earlier..

"Thats pretty cool. Thanks for the food dad, I have to take my shower." I tell my dad. He smiles and kisses my forehead and goes back downstairs again.

I run into the bathroom and take my shower.

------------------------------------------------------------

After my nice warm shower, I get out and reach my hand out to find a towel. I'm sure the towel rack was here... I poke my head out of the shower and I look around the bathroom, searching for a towel. I don't see anything.  Laurel must have forgotten to bring in some towels. She told me last night before I went to bed that my bathroom wasn't completely done being decorated . There was an abundance of shampoos, soaps, cleansers, lotions and even lush products, but no towels. Great. I try to think of a plan. I can't get dressed because then I'll get everything soaking wet. I look around for anything to serve as a cover.

I'm about to call out to my dad when I see that Laurel put the old drapes that used to hang in the bathroom on the hamper behind the door. I walk over and grab one , and I wrap it around my body. It kind of works as if i wrapped myself in a towel, but much much shorter. I quickly put my head to the door to try and hear any footsteps or signs that anyone was around. Nothing. I slowly open the door and run out trying to get to my room, when I hear someone gasp. I turn around and see Finn looking straight at me, and look down to see the "drape" I'm shielding myself with, to be very sheer and see through. I realize I'm practically naked in front of Finn.