Chapter 7

In my dream. I heard a voice... A familiar voice...

"I love you, Izuku."

A voice that always calls my name in a gentle way...

"Izuku.."

Wait... I know this voice... Katsuki's....

"I will protect you!"

"I want my Izuku back!!!!"

No... Not katsuki... Kacchan!

Izuku: Kacchannnn!!

I open my eyes looking surrounding.. I recognize this place... this smell.. kacchan...

Tears flow out from my eyes. Finally, I remember everything.. My memories... My life... Who am I and everything... I try to stand up from the bed and try to walk but I can't my leg don't have an energy, I fall. Suddenly, a hand catch me and hold me. I look at that person. A very familiar crimson eye, smiling at me with a gentle smile. I miss that smile. My tears flow from my eyes.

Izuku: Kacchan! Kacchan! Is really you!

I hug him tightly. He brushes my hair gently. This body! This smell! I remember it! I look at him and our eyes meet. I brush his cheek and he holds my hand. Tears drop from his eyes... With a smile on his lips he saying.

Katsuki: Welcome back... Izuku...

Looking at him crying like that because of me and I'm saying to him.

Izuku: I back... Kacchan...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shouto: Toshiori san, you know about this?

Shouto looks at Toshiori.

Toshiori: yeah..

Shouto: then, why don't you tell me about this?!!

Everyone look at Shouto. Momo tries to calm him down.

Toshiori: Before Katsuki and Izuku mother dies... They came to me and ask me to look after her sons and I have promised to them to keep a secret about Izuku's true self...

Kirishima: Because to protect him from Yō?

Toshiori: Yeah Eijirou. You're right.. You see... In your world, all pureblood are powerful. But, there is another 2 pureblood that more powerful than you.

Momo: Did you mean Izuku and Yō?

Toshiori: Yeah. The two of them have possessed more than one power. You know right about Izuku's and Yō's blood? They are poison to each other.

Denki: wait! Wait! If their blood is poison to each other why Yō wants Izuku to bind with him????

Shinso: Its just a trick... Actually, Yō want to kill Izuku and be a number 1 powerful pureblood.

Himiko: That's so cruel....

Toshiori: Yeahhh.. now you understand right Shouto?

Toshiori looks at Shouto.. Suddenly a little Kouta comes down from upstairs.

Kouta: Izuku has awake!

He saying to everyone with a happy face. Everyone feel relief.

Shinso: Izumi comes here..

Kouta runs to Shinso.

Shinso: Give me your hand Izumi.

Izumi: Okay!

Izumi reaches his hand to Shinso. He knows what Shinso want to see.

Shinso: I see... I think we should leave them alone for a while..