"No, I usually eat at work," Jay explained as the both of them sat down. "Oh, where do you work?"

"Down at the cafe that's down the street," Denise gasped and her eyes widened in shock, "Oh my gosh, really? My cousin is the manager there! Jeanine Willis is her name," She said and Jay nodded. "Really? That's cool," Jay gave her a smile and Denise returned it. "So, where are you from? I noticed you have more of a southern accent," Denise said and Jay chuckled, shaking her head. "I don't have an accent and I'm from Decatur," Denise giggled.

"I don't have an accent," She mocked her in an obnoxious southern accent that made her sound like one of those people in one of those old Western movies Jay's father usually watches. Jay just shook her head and chuckled, "I know for a fact I don't sound like that," Denise laughed, "I know, I'm just joking. Do you usually sit here alone?" She asked and right at that time, Cedric, Joel, Donald, Dalvin, and Tiana sat down at the table. "Hey, Jay- Oh, what's up Denise?! What's the deal?" Joel said greeting her with a smile on his face.

"Oh! Hey guys, what's up?" She asked smiling at the guys and Tiana looked over at Denise and Jay with a mug on her face. "Hey Y'all," Jay greeted them and she glanced over at Tiana who was staring at her. Jay stared at her with an annoyed facial expression.

Now, Jay was typically laid back and respectful but Tiana brought the other side right out of her

Now, Jay was typically laid back and respectful but Tiana brought the other side right out of her. At first, Jay ignored all of her comments and dirty looks but now she was starting to get annoyed by it because she'd done nothing to make Tiana act this way towards her. Meanwhile, everyone was too caught up in there conversations to notice the staredown that was going on between the two girls. Finally, Jay had enough of staring at her and she decided to speak,

"Is there anything I can help you with, Tiana?" She asked and Tiana smirked, pushing her curls out of her face. "Yeah, you can actually. You and your friend need to leave," She said and Denise stopped talking to Joel and she looked over at Tiana with a confused look on her face.

 You and your friend need to leave," She said and Denise stopped talking to Joel and she looked over at Tiana with a confused look on her face

"Excuse me?" Denise asked, looking at her. Everyone at the table ceased their conversations and looked back and forth between the three women at the table who clearly had attitudes. "Nobody's leaving. If you have a problem who's sitting here then you're more than welcome to kick rocks," Jay said and Dalvin mumbled an 'ooh' and Cedric sat there with his eyebrows raised, surprised at how Jay was handling the situations because usually, she would just ignore Tiana, but not today.