⋙ introduction

「✧✦✧」

W E L C O M E !

W E L C O M E !

This chapter will have all of the information you will need to request, so please read through the whole chapter before requesting.

「✧✦✧」

R U L E S
*SIMPLIFIED (kind of, lol)*

• Do NOT use our work for profit! All of the resources we use are not royalty-free, so we both can get in legal trouble for it.

• No shop-hopping. It's just blatantly disrespectful to all of the designers you request from if you decide to play a game of eenie meenie miney mo with us. We will most likely mute you if you do this even once, sorry ):

• If you don't like the manip we made you, tell us and don't just request from another shop without letting us know you won't be using it.

• Please only request from one of our members, or don't include any member in your form if you don't have a preference. For an example on what not to do: "I would like @laursexual, @shprism or @majestic-lxgic to make my cover!" We accepted these in the past, but it has been hard to organize and contact each other to figure out who makes which request. We will no longer be accepting requests with several members listed. So please, only include one member who you want to make your cover. If you do not have a preference, leave your preference blank, and your request will be picked up by random. We recommend looking through our style chapters several times to help you make up your mind.

• If you didn't have a preference listed in your form, and are somehow upset with who picked up your request by random, and then want another one of our members to redo it, we will be denying it. If you didn't have a preference in the first place, then you really shouldn't be upset with who made your manip. We will deny redos if this happens.

• When listing your preference, please list the member's @ instead of their name. It notifies the member on their personal account (that most of us are on more than this account) that they have been requested.

• Do not request if you don't plan on using the manip, but just wanted to 'test us out' or for some other reason. Like we said previously, we are not here to make graphics that won't ever be used.

P A Y M E N T
*UPDATED*

We have updated our required payment. We hope this does not upset anyone or stop anyone from requesting from us, but all of our members think that this is the least we could ask for as a payment for the hours we put into your graphics. After all, no one here is actually paying us real currency, so we hope no one is upset about this change.

** THIS PAYMENT DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU REQUESTED BEFORE THE 20th OF MARCH, 2018! **

Please complete the following before we send your HQ cover to via email:

• Follow this account.
• Include in the description of your book something along the lines of: "cover made by @*member name here* from @totgraphics"

That's all!

Now that you have read through the rules, please include this phrase at the end of your form (a.k.a this is the password)-which will be in a separate chapter:

Drunk Aniya is the best Aniya.

If this phrase is not included at the end of your form, it will be denied. Remember to add this phrase when requesting on the separate form chapter!

For this book, we will not be including graphic styles, since manips don't really have a 'graphic style'-if you have been specific enough on what you want on your graphics. If you still do have a preference from past experiences (or if you want to check out our book 'Graphic Shop' for examples), please include it at the end of your form.

•••

Also, quick note. At this time, majority of our members are busy, so it is unclear as to who can take manip requests. BUT these members are still taking requests:

blinktsv
Vollchecker
korslay
fifthmurder (not sure)
majestic-lxgic (not sure)

As for Aniya and Alysia, Aniya's laptop is broken, so she can't edit anything. While Alysia is no longer taking ANY requests.