"Time for a song." Chris said.

"We're building a boat!" We hear Owen yell as we gasp. The guys move the canvas and reveal a close to finished boat. The music starts.

Heather: They're way ahead, so we've got to go!

Courtney: We've got to build something to sail, something we can row-ow!

Sierra: It doesn't have to be a boat!

Courtney and Heather: As long as it stays afloat!

Courtney, Heather, Cody, and Sierra: Oh, why didn't we build?

Alejandro and Duncan: It's almost ready, to set sail!

Duncan: Just hammering in the final nail!

Courtney, Heather, Kaylub, and Sierra: Ohh, ohh, ohh!

Owen: We really did this fast!

Alejandro and Duncan: Soon we'll be back in first class!

Alejandro, Duncan, and Owen: Because they didn't build!

Courtney, Heather, Cody, and Sierra: We didn't build!

Alejandro, Duncan, and Owen: We're gonna take first place!

Courtney, Heather, Cody, and Sierra: Because we didn't build!

Courtney: Aaaa-eee-yeah-eee-yeah!

Courtney, Cody, and Heather: We didn't build!

Sierra: Eee-yeah-eee-yeah-eee-yeah-eee-yeah!

I continue to build, but realizing the time crunch I end up building more of a bowl. 

"Nice, Team Me be hot takes the lead and she's a beauty. Here's your reward for finishing first." Chris says as I grab a saw.  After I finished cutting of the top, building a platform, and adding a sail, a fart rang through the air. "The ice is cracking!" Chris yells as I look towards Owen to see the ice cracking around him.

"Everyone in!" I yell out as my team hops into the bowl. Then the cracking ice causes the boat to fall into the water. "She floats." I say as we chase after the boys.

"Let's get them." Sierra says as I stay by Cody, who is still wearing my trench coat. He seems incredibly sad.

"Hey, cheer up, at least we managed to build something." I say softly to him. He sighs and leans on me as I rub his back. 

"Yeah, but I should have helped more and not have been a coward against Heather." The girls were arguing as Sierra was watching us.

We get to the dock where Chef and Chris were waiting. Chef puts a cannon into the ship as we get extremely hard and burnt swedish meatballs. 

"Choose a captain. The way to win is to either sink the enemy ship or grab the flag." Chris asked holding a viking hat. 

"No way is she is captain." Heather and Courtney said together. 

"Well someone's gotta wear the hat."

"I nominate Cody." Sierra says as I nod. 

"Fine, let's go sink some boys." Heather says as she flips the hat onto Cody's head. 

"We need matches to light the cannon." Courtney brings up as she's holding the meatballs.

"I'm sure you'll think of something. Bubye." He said smirking as we get back onto the ship and sail after the boys. I find two sticks and smile.

"Great we'll never catch up at this rate. Just look how far away they are?" Heather says as I notice that they turn around.

"Look they're turning around!" Sierra pointed out as I was standing by Cody. 

"Why would they do that?" Courtney said.

"Because boys are stupid. Battle stations!" I growl at Heather as Sierra pulls off a plank running to the cannon. She places the meatball on one side like a seesaw, and Heather and Courtney jump on the other side sending the meatball flying. It doesn't make contact.

"They're firing back." Sierra calls as the meatball hits causing a hole in our bowl.

"NO!" Cody called as he raced to put a meatball in. I race after him and light the fuse with the two sticks. The cannon fires and the meatball makes impact. 

Heather and Courtney fight over who's going to shoot the last meatball that Cody was holding. 

"Prepare for impact," Sierra calls out as I see a meatball heading for the trio. The girls run, but Cody is still in the way. I push him out of the way and get hit with the meatball knocking me down. The meatball lands in the water behind us.

"Are you okay?" Sierra asked rushing over. I nod as Cody bends down looking at me.

"Thank you," He says in a strained voice. I smile at him with sheer joy.

/"It was worth it, so freakin worth it." I say with an extremely bright smile being excited.\

Courtney loads the last meatball as Cody lights the fuse. We miss and the guys fire, but they only knock out their own sail. "Thanks for turning back to fight suckers." Courtney taunt as we sail by them.

"We'll enjoy first class for you," Heather said as we sail on. 

"There's the flag, we did it." Sierra says as we get close to the flag. I hear their cannon go boom and smell gas. Both Cody and I turn.

"Owen?" Cody asked as Owen screams coming in for impact. I see his destination, Cody, and push him down making Owen miss him, but he still destroys our ship. I start to struggle in the cold water. I feel an arm around me as Cody pulls me up to hold a piece of the ship with him. I smile towards him. He does the same.

"The captain always goes down with the ship, normally means his own ship, but whatevs. Team Me wins, Amazons, I'll see you at elimination." Chris says as we get out of the water and back onto the plane.

I was walking towards the elimination room when I was grabbed from behind and dragged down to the cargo hold. I knew who it was, that doesn't mean I wasn't terrified. 

"Hello again." His voice seemed to be losing any kind of credibility. I gulp in fear. "No, no fear me. I'm friend. I'm good." He leaned closer to me as I was shaking at this point. His breath on my sensitive ear and his arms pinning me to the crate. Help, please, help.

"All losers please report to the elimination area, all losers." Thank you, Chris, I think as I hear him growl in my ear. I fear he won't let me go, but he does and I run to the room panting as I sit by Cody. I feel him looking at me concerned, I cling to him as he wraps his arms around me protectively as I shiver and whimper. 

"Ah, the elimination room. This is where one of you will be tossed into the darkness to plummet out of my life and possibly to the end of your own, and if this weren't a reward challenge that would happen tonight...sike. No vote tonight, you're all safe, for now." Courtney cheers as Sierra, Heather, Cody, and I complain."Yes siry, as we speak, Team Perfect me is getting their reward: Swedish massages performed by a genuine registered massage therapist." We all groan at this. "What other kinds of therapist will our competitors need before the season's over? Find out next time on Total Drama World Tour." Chris says as we leave. He grabs my arm making me jump as he pulls me into his chest.

"S-sorry, just easily spooked." I tried to play off. He holds me tighter as I listen to his heartbeat. It calms me down.

"Better?" He asks softly as I nodded. "We'll have him hunted down." He released me as I smiled to him. He smiled back with concern in his eyes. I blushed heading towards economy class. I curl up to Cody still a bit shaken as he holds me against him and I hear his heart.