f o u r

¡ alex ¡

i splashed water on my face, sighing. i looked into the mirror as my cheeks grew flushed, tears running down them. i walked to my room, staring at the body asleep in my bed. erling. last night was a complete blur in my head. i should've stayed with george and watched movies or something. erling dragged me to some party and we got drunk and ended up fucking in his car. i felt really dirty. we were yet to get married but i really don't know if i still want him. i love erling, yeah, i just don't know if i want to be his forever. i shook my head of the silly thoughts as i finished my hair and got dressed. i made my way downstairs and made some tea. around 20 minutes later, erling finally made an appearance and sat next to me. i smiled softly at the poor (unfortunate) soul. he simply grimaced at me, cute, before complaining about his hangover and soon rambling about how i never spend time with him. as i was about to elaborate on his points, i got a text from george.

hey alex! james & i were wondering if you wanted to go to breakfast and (maybe) catch up? xx

i smiled at my phone, quickly replying.

definitely! i miss you both! see you in ten at the dennys downtown?

i simply got an "okay!" in return and i listened as erling huffed, arms crossed.

"are you really leaving your husband for those two losers?"

erling spat. hatred filling his voice.

"oh please, erling! they're my fucking best friends! how insecure can you get?"

"you never give me attention!"

"i give you constant attention dude! you're my fucking fiancé!"

i yelled.

"start acting like it instead of whoring around with other guys!"

i froze in my spot, tears running down my face before making my way to my outside the door and crying while turning my car on. fuck you, erling mengshoel.