t h r e e

¡ george ¡

my eyes open but quickly close due to the sunlight shining into the room. i groaned softly. i felt a weight on my chest, careful not to move, i looked at the weight and saw alex laying against me. he looked so beautiful, so peaceful. i smiled and pushed his hair back and out of his face. his phone began to ring and i quickly reached for it, answering.

"hello?"

i mumbled, rubbing my sleep filled eyes.

"who the fuck is this?"

a male's voice rang through the other end. oh god, erling. my heart stopped and i regretted picking up the phone as soon as i had.

"h-hey dude, it's g-george!"

i stuttered closing my eyes as i tried to keep my breathing normal so i don't awaken the beauty sleeping on me.

"what are you doing on alex's phone? you're not sleeping with him right?"

his tone grew cold. well, i technically am sleeping with him. chuckled at the thought.

"no, he left his phone at my place after he dropped me off. i was too smashed to come home by myself."

i lied right through my teeth. you got this, andrew. i heard him sigh and then the line went dead. fuck you too, erling. i gasped at the rude gesture but laid my head back down and stared at the ceiling. i felt alex sit up and start grabbing his things, assuming i'm still asleep. he regrets last night. i frowned at the thought.

"do you regret sleeping here instead of ending up at your's with erling?"

i asked.

"i gotta go, george"

was all he said before he left my flat. i felt tears run down my face. fuck.