Chapter 18 Lets get started

Mitch P.O.V

"Come guys we better start walk otherwise we won't get a seat." I said.

"Calm down stressy (gemchocolic123.)." Mat said.

"Don't called that." I said.

"Ok." Mat said.

"We all ready to go." Jerome said.

"Outside go." I said.

On the way there we got stop a through time by fan.

I love meet fan but today I was not in the mood for them but keep smiling for them.

I miss Emma I know it been a hour but long another.

When we got there the seat where full so we not have to stand I through but...

"Hey guy other here." Ashley said.

"Oh are we allow to sit here." Ty said.

"Yeah we are be it say YouTuber seat only over here so." Ashley said.

"What about the Emma?" I said.

"Oh their other there I said there could other but their said we stay here." Ashley said.

"Ok." I said.

"Aww dose have like crush?" Preston said.

"Shut up Preston." I said.

"You better not be talking about my Preston." Choco the Chocobo said.

"Choco you made it." Rob said.

"Yes I didn't Rob dob dob." Choco said.

"we got here about hour a go." Lachlan said.

"Yeah but had to diver from Texas." Mat said.

"True." Preston said.

"Come guys it starting." Jerome said.

It started with Adam singing New world.

Then there explain the rule about always have to have the past at all time otherwise can't go into the build also that you will get a bag of goodie with a map of where everything is and what time signing are. Also there said why are here and what we all are to the world and we would not be here if we didn't have YouTube. Then end with Ihascupquake, Aureylian, Minecraftchick singing I love block.

Then we were free to go.

I was not really paying attention to the speck because I heard it all last year the only thing what change is that the game have been more to the back of the room and the shop are at the front.

"So when we going?" Preston said.

"I want to go to the game and go and look at the game watch dog it look pretty cool." Choco said.

"Ok, then I want to walk around for a bit and look at all the coz play people, who with me?" I said.

"I go bud." Jerome said.

"And me." Ashley said.

"Ok see you guy later meet here at 6:30 then we go to dinner with Adam and that lot." Ty said.

"Ok see you guy." I said as we walk are separate way.

"Mitch, what wrong you where look forward to play that game." Jerome said.

"Nothing just thinking." I said.

"About Emma." Ashley said.

"No I am not." I said.

"Yes you totally are you gone red." She said.

"Ok I was just leave it we are just friends here ok." I said.

"So that where Emma went later night." She said.

"You just shut up ok." I said.

"Ok I understand now you don't want the fans to know but there find on some day you know." She said.

"I know but I don't know if we are a thing." I said.

"I think you are because the way she speck about you." She said.

"What dose she say." I said.

"Ok but don't tell her I said this." She said.

"Ok." I said.

"I wasn't talking to I talking to Jerome." She said.

"Ok I will not tell ok." He said.

"Ok she said, last night was perfect, just everything was so perfect, the way he look, Also way he talk is so perfect ,the kisses perfect." She said.

"She totally in to Mitch see, not like Gemma." Jerome said.

"Don't be silly, she was so in to you although you make the wrong choose at first and kind of made her cry and stuff, she totally in to you." I said.

"But there more to Emma than you know." Ashley said.

"Ok what is it." I said.

"She is very emotional and has very bad self confidence issues and her mum would let you take her out of the country." Ashley said.

"Ok." I said.

"So don't break her heart she won't heal as fast." She said.

"How you know this?" I said.

"Because Gemma told me what happen when she last had a crush and she told me she never want to her that ever again, ok." She said.

"Ok." I said.

"Now that finish any to know about Gemma." Jerome said.

"Only two thing never get Gemma to far from Emma because she worried to much about her, also don't talk about her family because her dad mind of die." She said.

"Ok that it." Jerome said.

"Yeah Gemma is arrange teenage girls but like games and Emma is the kind of girl who look quite tuff but she not." Ashley said.

"I get that." I said.

"Hey guy." Emma said.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey Ashley." Gemma said.

"1,2,3." Emma said.

"Ok not this again." Gemma said.

"What?" I said.

"Omg OMG OMG OMG, are you two Mitch and Jerome." Maddison said.

"Yes, why?" Jerome said.

"I am a huge fan I very fond your pixemon and please can you to sign this because you didn't yesterday." Maddison said.

"Yeah sure." I said.

"Can I have picture as well or is that asking to much." Maddison said.

"No not at all." Jerome said.

"Here Emma can you take it." Maddison said.

"Ok then you go Maddison." Emma said.

"Thank Emma your the best." Maddison said.

"You guy want to walk around with us." Ashley asked.

"Yes please." Maddison said.

__________________________

Hope you enjoy and if you did plz vote and comments what i Should do next and Follow.

Plz follow me on Twitter at @heartbejan

All I can say is I was write with my friends Gemchocolic123 at the start then she went home and we where write are book a talk over wattpad and I think she left me because she has not reply in a hour or so. :( lol

Bye

Niamh