Chapter 3 Geting on the plane

We all got in the car and started to drive down the road and Gemma asked. "Can we have the radio on please."

"Yes what radio station?" My mum said.

"Can we have Kiss please." Gemma said.

"Who do you want to see first?" I asked Gemma.

"I want to see Jerome." She said.

I should know that it would be Jerome because she love him.

"Maddison who would you like to see?" I asked Maddison.

"TheDiamondMinecart aka Dan TDM." Maddison said.

"Cool." I said.

(If you don't know who those people are there are YouTuber who play minecraft.)

"Who do you want to see then Emma?" Gemma said.

"I want to TheBajanCanadian as you can see on the shirt." I said pointing at my shirt.

"Cool I should of know that." Gemma said.

Time Skip To The Airport (YEAH!!!!)

"We arrive at the airport ." My mum said.

We all got out of the car and got are bags. We got are ticket check and went to wait for the flight. Suddenly I heard someone said "Hi." they are problems not speaking to me. Then someone said "Hi, Emma so I turn around and saw Ashley aka Ashleymarieegaming.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I said by the way Ashley is a girl at my school ( it not true I don't know Ashley.)

"Going on a plane to New York. Why are you here?" Ashley said before I could answer the question Gemma answer it.

"We are here because we are going a plane to new York to go yo Pax Prime and hi Ashley." Gemma said.

"Yeah that why we are here." I said.

"OMG that why going to new York and to see my buddy." Ashley said.

"Who is this girl is it on of your friends." My mum said.

"This is Ashley a girl from my school. Ashley meet my mum. Mum meet Ashley." I said.

"And she also going to Pax to." Gemma said. "IS THIS WHO I THINK IT IS?" Maddison said sound just about have a heart attack.

"Who am I go on guess who I am?" Ashley said.

"If I not mistaken you are Ashleymarieegaming." Maddison said.

"Yes I am." said Ashley.

"Emma why didn't you tell me you are friend with Ashleymarieegaming." Maddison said.

"Because I know you would freak out like this." I said.

"Okay I am freaking out a bit." She said.

"Are we going on the plane now." Gemma shouted. We walk. Over to the plane and got on board.

Mitch P.O.V (TheBajanCanadian)

"Jerome when is everyone going to be here?" I said.

"Don't know." Jerome said.

"What should we do then?" I said.

"Do you want to go and get some food and drank."Jerome said.

"Ok where should we go?" I said.

"KFC of course." Jerome said.

"Do you know where a KFC is those?" I said.

"Yeah there one by the hotel ." Jerome said.

"Cool we should put are bag in are room when we get to the hotel." I said.

"Of course Mitch I not dum." Jerome said. He is little bit dum but I can be at time as well. "Taxi!!!" Jerome yelled. I open the door for Jerome.

"Bacca first." I said.

"Thank Mitch." Jerome said.

"Where do you guy want to go?" The taxi diver said.

"Here." Jerome said point at a map what he broke with him.

"To the hotel we go." I said I got out my phone out and started to film a volg.

"Hey doods it Mitch or TheBajanCanadian with Jerome." I said.

"Hi everyone." Jerome said.

"I just want you doods know that we are on are way to the hotel and we are in New York." I said.

"And we will be at the team crafted booth with the rest of team crafted." Jerome said.

"So come and see us there and if you like this video made sure you head butt that like button with your for head and bye." I said and ended the video and posted it.

"We are here." The taxi diver said. We get out of the car and pay the diver.

"Oh baby." I said.

_______________________________________

Hey guy I hope you like the chapter and the New character in it through to switch it out

If you like it or even smile please click that vote button I mean a lot to me

And please go and subscribe to Setoscorcer

I love u guy thank for reading and another chapter on Thursday

And peace out guy/bye

Niamh