The Devil speaks Russian

I heard Roach scream at me to run. "Gary no! I'm not leaving! Price?!" I shout into my radio.

Nothing. "Cmon don't stand there! Do something!" My mind screamed.

I run over to Ghost first. "Simon!! It's me!" I say, grabbing the burning man. He cries out in pain as I drag him away from the fire.

"Roach! I'm not leaving!" I shout to him. "Phantom go! You saved Simon!" He says over the roar of the fire. "For fucks sake." I curse. I run into the fire again and save Roach.

All 3 of us lay about 45 feet away from the fire. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" A male voice shouts, making me panic.

The pain causes my eyes to close. Making the voices drown out.
--------------------------
(Sandmans POV)
I smelt the smoke before I even saw the fire, which was in front of me, burning bright.

"Sandman. We gotta call it in. Holy fuck.....GHOST!" Grinch shouts, running over to the three people I now see.

I chase after him, turning around to tell Frost and Truck to follow after me.

"Help me....." a female voice begs.

I turn and see her face is burned, along with her arms, neck and chest, exposed to Frost who starts cleaning her wounds.

"Shepherd did this." She tells me, looking into my brown eyes with her electric blue ones.

"Why?" I simply state. I see her shake her head, making it clear that she's in shock.

"Uhhh Sandman you gotta see this!" Truck says, cleaning small pieces of metal.

I go over to my teammate and stare at what's in his hands. 3 small dogtags lay in his gloved hand.

"Simon Reily. Aka Ghost. 28. +A"

"Gary Sanderson. Aka Roach. 24. -O."

"Bella Mactavish. Aka Phantom . 22. +O."

I stare in shock. "She's married to Soap?!? This can't be right!" I say, shaking my head.

"Bella??? Bella?! Cmon this isn't funny! PICK. UP." A small British voice shouts.

I scoop up the radio, surprised it still works. "Answer it dummy."  My mind says.

"S-soap? It's Sandman with Team Delta. We found your wife. But no data file. Shepard burned her and two other men alive. Shockingly they are still alive. We are calling it in. Standby." I explain, waiting for a answer.

"Sandman! Oh my god....I-is she dead? Fuck! Nikolai! Turn this damn thing around! Why? Forgot your glove? No! Shepard just burned Bella. And it's bad. Sandman you still here with us?" Soap says, clearly holding back tears.

"Loud and clear my British friend! Not leaving her side. We'll be here waiting for y'all to come." I say, Georgian accent coming through.
------------------
Time skip
-----------------
(Bella's POV)
I hear a constant beeping and muffled voices coming in and out. It takes me a few times to open my eyes. When they do open, bright light hits them.

"Bella is in a stable condition. Her burns cover the majority of her back, neck, shoulders and arms. She'll be waking up soon." I hear the doctor say from the hallway.

"Can we go in? Soap really wants to see her. And Nikolai is feeling like it's his fault." Price says, voice low.

"Yeah sure. One at a time Price. Her heart took damage so I'd be careful with a lot of emotions at once. It wasn't a lot of damage but....Misty is he coding?" The doctor snips at the nurse.