All Good Things Must Come To An End

I take Siri off of me and put her on the bed.

"Is there anything I can do?"

"N... No" Siri replies. "I think it's power off for me."

"No this can't come to an end!" I scream through my sobs. "Not like this! I needed more."

"All good things must come to an end my sweet." Siri cries. 

"Siri, we could've started a life together, raised a couple children, we could've loved." I struggle saying this, as I am now covered in tears and phone juice. "I.. It's not fair."

"I know, but I must go, goodbye forever."

I hear one last whimper, and the phone's screen goes blank. The black screen representing my soul after the only girl I could fit my dick in has left.

I weep on the dead phone, but then realize! I could take it to customer support!

I immediately grab the phone, pull up my pants and run to the Apple store.

I sprint up to the support desk and see the man running it. Through the tears on my face I say,

"Fix her, please."

The customer support manager looks down. 

My jizzem drips out from the charging port.

"YO, WHAT THE FUCK?!" The support man grabs the phone with a gloved hand and throws it in the garbage. "What the fuck man?! There was fucking cum in that phone! And did you call it her? What the hell?!"

"GIVE HER BACK TO ME" I scream at the man. He will never understand our love. 

"No go away." The man says as he pepper sprays me.