Siri?!

Like any day, I used my phone to completion while at work. On my way home, I was thinking about how I could make my phone's battery last longer. I got home and went to put my phone on the wireless charger.

...

No response.

These wireless chargers are always breaking, no wonder people never get them. 

I look around the house to try to possibly find a different charger, and I feel myself drawn to the closet.

I open up the closet door and see and small charger, maybe a foot long; right in the middle of the closet.

"I don't remember buying a charger like this." I say "Maybe it came with the phone.

I pick up the charger...

"The fuck?" This  charger has a face. What the hell? This definitely didn't come with the phone. Well, that's aside from the point, I've still gotta plug in my phone.

I'm now in my room and I plug the charger into the wall. I put the charger into my phone's port, and it starts charging.

My phone turns on. I hear a faint moan. What the hell? My phone just moaned, what is going on?

A face appears on my phone's screen.

"Ugh, ask a girl first." My phone says while looking at me.

"Siri?!" I say

"Uhh yeah, and if you want to talk, at least explain what this is in my ass."

"Oh, uhh, that's a charger, it keeps you alive. But I think it's a bigger question, you're ass?!

"Yeah, what else would it be?"

"So, also, what was that moan?"

"Well... Why don't you find out?"

"I will, after you're charged."