Chapter One: From Busan to Seoul

Park Jimin hadn't expected to be moved from Busan to Seoul like that. He didn't expect to leave all of his friends behind and travel to the big city. Well, frankly, he hadn't wanted to. But life wasn't fair to the small boy. He guess he should be thankful for it, though. His parents were earning triple the salary, making them rich. And that's where his online best friends lived. Their names? Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin. They were probably the main reason Jimin was happy to go to Seoul. And his friends even told them he'd have a place in their giant friend group. They called themselves 'EXO'. It was kind of childish, but cute. It was a group of twelve people, and it would have been thirteen, if not for Jinho moving away, or something like that. All they said is that now Jimin could complete them.

The trip hadn't taken too long. In fact, it was almost a bit enjoyable to watch everything pass. He loved to watch the clouds pass. It made Jimin feel weightless. If not for the window to block him, he would have stuck his hand out and tried to touch the clouds. It just was that beautiful to see. But all throughout the flight, people had looked at Jimin weird. Did it look like he didn't belong? Or that he was too childish? Or, yeah, maybe the obvious answer being that his neck had a few hickeys, he had big round golden glasses, and that there was a bruise on his jaw from getting into a fight.

Jihyun had been there to protect him, though. His little brother always looked out for him. They would even be going to the same high school. Jimin would enter as a Sophomore, and Jihyun as a Freshman. And he was completely ecstatic at the thought of having his brother there with him. At least he'd have someone to talk to if Sehun and Jongin ended up not liking him. He knew that it was highly unlikely they wouldn't enjoy being with him, but you never knew. So he was prepared for the worst.

The house they came to live in was huge. It was like a manor. Actually, it was a manor. Perks of becoming rich, yeah?

That brings him to now. Where he was already late for school because he had insisted on Skyping Sehun and Jongin the night before. The boys had texted him already, telling the boy to meet them at the front of the school. So quickly, the blonde got dressed and did his makeup. He didn't really have time for it all, so things like his freckles were still quite visible. He didn't exactly care at the moment anyways. Maybe people would find him all the more cute if he had freckles. Yeah, maybe they would. They'd coo over how adorable and precious he looked, and give him some well deserved attention. Grabbing his bag, he slipped on his converse and ran down the streets to the school. It was a lengths away, and he cursed himself for being so dumb.

They had a fucking limousine. He had no need to walk to the school. Well, he probably just didn't want to be flashy. Jimin didn't want everyone to think he was some rich snob who only came here because mommy and daddy bribed him into it (which they, ahem, totally did not). So as he neared the school, he fixed his appearance a bit. He had chosen simple dark blue jeans, a white tee shirt a bit too big, causing it to hang off his frame slightly, and a baby blue jacket to go with it. He had decided to wear contacts instead of glasses today, being that they made him look at bit awkward. Once he got close to the gates, he froze up. There were his online best friends, Sehun and Jongin. And boy, they were tall.

Slowly making his way over, he smiled happily and greeted them. Jongin was confused for a second, before he brightened up and hugged the young Park. "Ah! Jimin! It's great to finally see you in person!" He said, almost squishing the boy to death. Sehun laughed, pulling Jongin slightly off. "Aw look, your freckles are showing." He said, pinching the boy's cheek. His nose scrunched up, and he made a sound of displeasure. "Shut up Sehun. I didn't have time to cover them up today." He whined, with an adorable pout. Jongin squealed, and Sehun just laughed again. "It's cute. Don't cover them up." He said, slinging an arm over the boy's shoulder. Jongin did the same so that both had trapped him in between their larger bodies as they began to walk inside.