studying or making out* oh god save me*

Your POV

After we all finished I decided to give leni the sketchbook I got her she said" Like om Gosh you got me the best gift thanks YN!" She hugged me I smiled, she pulled back slightly blushing I said" well I need to get my backpack from my house to study with lori bye" she waved as I went to my mom and said" mom I am going back home to get my backpack" she nodded, I went outside and went closer to my house halfway there I saw a girl with a purple hoodie being bullied by a group of kids I went over there and shooed the kids away of course they ran away before I crashed them (lol) the girl said" heh thanks my name is Ronnie Ann" I said" nice to meet you Ronnie Ann I am YN" she said" nice to meet you too YN, heh your really scared those kids away" I said" well I am older then them I am 18" she said" well I am 12( I think she's 12)" I nodded and said" if they bully you again you gotta Stand up to them either mess around with them or kick their butt" she nodded and said" thanks for the advice now I gotta go bye!" She left I sighed and went back to get my backpack I unlocked the door and  took my back pack andwent out and locked the door I Went back to the loud house and opened the door my mom was talking to mr loud about the job and Ms loud was washing the dishes I took half of my time to help her she thanked me and said"lori is upstairs in the last rooms to the right" I nodded and went upstairs I saw lori on her phone she noticed me and said" oh hey YN ready to study?" I nodded, she pulled my hand I slightly blushed but went with it she opened her door and went in I hesitated a little she said" don't hasitate YN it's ok" I went in and saw normal girl stuff and...  Two beds? She said" oh yeah me and leni share the same room" I said"o-oh" she said" well come on lets study!" I nodded and said"o-okay"

===20 minutes later===

Lori said" We have been studing for a while lets take a break" I nodded and said" w-what d-do you w-wanna d-do?"she leaned closer to my face and whispered in a flirty voice"This" s-she just kissed me I was shocked at first after a while I melted into the kiss and kissed back we pulled she was blushing like crazy while I was blushing slightly I said"hey lori?" She looked at me "wanna be my girlfriend?" I said in a flirty tone she was blushing like crazy again and said" y-yes" I smiled and held her into a kiss she kissed back

Lenis POV

Oh so that was why she wanted to be alone with him I see I liked YN he will evenily like me back I am much better than lori and isnt she with bobby? I will have YN even if he dosent like me :'(

A/N

love triangle it's not the end already also I will be adding lemons in this story and yeah  next chapter lemon so yeah 18+ fuck me.

Next Chapters Title" Love Me First"
Remember 👉👌 ok