12

On a run with Daryl to see if there was anything which would come in use for us we came across a fairly clean, old-fashioned house.

Since there was a Hurd passing through the town me and daryl stayed inside.

It was quite cold so we sat on the rug by the fire attempting to get it lit.

Daryl watched as I struggled.

~~~

** DARYL'S POV **

I watched her as she leaned into the fire place. I felt something I hadn't felt. Before my mom got ill she'd told me to respect women; and that you shouldn't look at a woman and have desirable thoughts but I couldn't stop myself.

I always watched her thinking. When be around her all I thought about was how much I wanted her to be mine but not doing anything it. In this moment I wanted to get close to her and get her to open up.
When she eventually got the fire burning she took a moment to feel the heat against her skin and then turned round to smile softly at me.

She was speaking to me but I could barely concentrate, I just day dreamed whilst biting my thumb. I watched her lips by each word she spoke. I wanted to walk towards her and hold her close enough to be able to plant kisses along her forehead.

We waited for awhile gazing into the fire waiting for all the roads to clear. We sat close next to each other and her skin touched mine. She didn't think much to it but I stared awhile at her whilst her mind wondered of.

"Are you okay?"

She'd turned to face me and I didn't notice. I didn't know what to say, my mind had gone blank.

"Ye-yeah"

She looked at me worriedly but in a silly way.

I got up and offered her and hand to get up.

~~~

** ANISHA'S POV **

He'd helped me up and the atmosphere was loving. It felt nice to relax, it felt like how the world was before, normal.

The car journey home was good, no blood or body parts were splatted along the road. I watched him and I told myself 'I want to be with Daryl Dixon forever' in my head. I blushed because as I thought that Daryl glanced over at me and I thought maybe and maybe the apocalypse gave people powers. I chuckled at my stupidity. I just shook my head at him when he looked at me concerningly .

We got back to the prison to do more jobs like digging up crops. I swept the ground.

~~~

**RICK'S POV**

Daryl was quiet. Like he was normally quiet but it was strange atmosphere. His shovel had stopped moving and I caught him watching Anisha. He looked determined to do something. You could tell by his eyes that he was inlove with her and it was like she'd completely took over his mind.

I stopped and put a hand on his shoulder causing him to flinch. He struggled to speak and had no words to say.

He looked at me and saw me give him 'the look' and he cringed and carried on digging.

" I think we've done for today" .

Daryl nodded at me and put the shovel against the fence. I smiled to myself knowing that daryl knew he was going to see Anisha.

~~~

** ANISHA'S POV **

I went into my cell and let my hair done. I pushed myself up and held onto the tiny window ledge and peered out the blurred out window.