zero

"Why are you being so mean?," asked a young Izuku as a younger version of yourself tried to calm down the kid that Bakugo hit. "Your making him cry Kacchan." You then saw your best friend stand in front of you in a defensive position, almost as if protecting you and the kid.

"If you keep on hurting him, I- I'll a. . . I'll stop you myself!" Your eyes widened at Izuku's bold words. He was the only kid in your kindergarten class without a quirk and yet he was willing to protect you and this kid from Katsuki and his goons. Sure you could've stepped in and used your newly developed quirk, but something inside of you made you stay put.

"Hmm. You wanna pretend to be a hero," Katsuki said to Izuku as he punches his fist into his palm, in that instant you were able to catch the spark that ignited his explosive quirk. "You don't stand a chance without a quirk, Deku." He was mocking him. This made you upset.

"Bakugo, stop it. Just turn around and leave us alone." You stated as you stood up ready to use your quirk if necessary.

"You know what's funny, Y/N? The fact that you're friends with this quirkless loser while you have a quirk." This stung Izuku.

He remembers the day you ran to his home to tell him about the quirk that you had developed. Multa Imperium; a combination of multiple quirks that would keep developing until your early adolescence. He remembers how you were able to copy his mother's quirk, enhance it and even use it yourself, just by watching her. He was jealous. He didn't show it though, because what kind of best friend would he be?

Katsuki didn't stop though, much to your dismay. Instead he had his one of his goons blindfold you so you wouldn't see and have them pin you down. You pushed and screamed trying to see where Izuku was so you could help him. You could've used the quirk you got from Inko but the most you could pick up at the time was a notebook, not a kid who weighed more than you. That day you hated your quirk because after hearing Izuku's screams of pain, Bakugo's goon finally let you go. The sight before you pained you because you couldn't help Izuku.

"I'm sorry Izuku..."

•••••

You hurried down the stairs of your home before kissing your aunt goodbye. You ran to the location that Izuku texted you. Apparently there was a huge villain and the heroes were going to show up any minute. No way were you going to miss it.

"Izuku!" You called out as you spotted his messy hair. You made your way to the front with him when something flew over your head and your eyes widened in admiration as Kamui Woods appeared very cool like.

"Look it's Death Arms and Backdraft!" said the green haired male beside you. You looked to where he was pointing at and saw the two Pro-Heroes. You turned back to the scene where the giant villain was and right when Kamui Woods was going to finish him, a giant woman came and with one kick knocked him out.

"Who is she?" you asked as reporters start to crowd around her. You turned towards your best friend only to see him write some notes down in his hero journal. Typical Izuku. Sneaking a little glance you saw that the new heroine in town was dubbed as Mountain Lady. 'Well it definitely makes sense due to her gigantification quirk.' You thought to yourself. Nodding your head in amusement, you tugged on Izuku's hand with your gloved one before walking towards school.