prologue

(A/n: all of team Rapture is able to talk telepathically through Jessica and will be in this writing.)

On the surface of the ocean is a lighthouse with nothing around. This light house is not a warning but a beacon for those who reject today's society. If one were to enter this lighthouse they would not find a way leading up to the light, but a way down to raise. As this person goes down the city under the waves would appear and the city's founder would then aak you a question.

I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? "No," says the man in Washington, "it belongs to the poor." "No," says the man in the Vatican, "it belongs to God." "No," says the man in Moscow, "it belongs to everyone." I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor; where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality; where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well.

Jessica pov

As I walked through the city of Rapture I looked back to see Mr. Bubbles following slowly. I smiled and waved. He waved back and then saw him look past me to see big brother talking to big sister. Big Brothers name was Nathen and he had his arms crossed as he was listening to big sister who's name was Maria. They looked our way and I waved at them while they waved back. I ran up to them and hugged their legs. I received a pat on the head and smiled. "Hi!" I said with a giggle.

"Hello little one. How is your day?" Nathen asked me telepathically.

"It's been great! Mr. Bubbles and I found 5 Angels!" I told them.

"Great job sweety." Maria told me as Mr. Bubbles caught up to us.

"So can we all play today?" I asked hopefully looking at them. Nathen and Maria looked at each other then back at me nodding yes. "YAY!" I yelled happily and hugged them again and we then started to walk around together. As we walked we found a room with a gathers garden, circus of values, gene bank, and a Bandito machine. It had a small pedestal in it which had a rainbow plasmid. "Look daddy a plasmid for you." I go to grab it when it let out a flash of red mist that started to expand across the entire room covering everything. I got scared and fell. "DADDY?!" I called out only getting a groan in response. I closed my eyes tight and waited for it all to stop until I heard something I've never heard before. Chirp chirp chirp. I slowly opened my eyes to see the room still there but filled with yellow light from outside. I saw that all the machines were still there and that a part of the roof fell on top of daddy. I ran over and started to try and move some of the roof off of him when Nathen, and Maria started to move it with me. "MR. BUBBLES!" I cried as I held him until I heard him groan. I hugged him as best as i could as he hugged me back. "You're alright Mr. Bubbles." I smiled as he nodded. "Where are we?" I looked to nathen as I saw him look outside.

"The surface." He said as he started to walk out the door. I followed as Mr. Bubbles started to get up. I looked outside to only be blinded by a bright yellow light from above. As my eyes adjusted to it I looked out to see a blue sky and trees and some kinda animal flying around the sky. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked back to see Mr. Bubbles.

"So I guess we have to stay here for a bit before we start exploring?" I asked holding his hand. He nodded and we went back in the room and sat down.