Betrayal Can Lead to Another Love~Chapter 18 An Unexpected Surprise

(O/C P.O.V.)

(A/N sooo I haven't updated in almost a year I apologize a lot of shit has happened to me within the last year and this year, happy belated 4th if July. Today is the day that marks 11 years since my grandma passed away sadly but she's in a far better place. Soo yeah  idk what format to use when typing this so I'm just gonna keep it centered anyways you guys can ask me life questions later, back to writing!!) 

I wake up the next morning to see my very handsome, and very naked husband sleeping in bed beside me. I move to get up but he gently pulls me back "Don't go yet baby... please don't leave me here alone" he says softly into my ear as he slides two fingers between my legs, spreading the lips of my vagina open and sticking them inside me. I moan but manage to break from him and walk to the bathroom walking with almost a limp because of the previous night. I felt very lightheaded and Gaara eventually got up and helped me shower. After we were done he wore only his pants and no shirt while I wore one if his baggy shirts after I had blow dried my hair and put it up in a messy bun. Gaara was making breakfast downstairs and I smelled.. bacon... Oh dear Lord above how I loved bacon. I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around him and kissed all over his bare back, biting and teasing here and there leaving light hickeys. Grease from the bacon snapped and burned my arm as I jumped back and yelped in pain. Gaara quickly turned to me and tended to my burn, I thanked him and kissed his lips that tasted like sweet honey.  I pulled him in more as we had a small makeout session in the kitchen. And then... the smoke detectors went off because Gaara let the bacon literally burn to a crisp. I laughed at my husband's attempt to make bacon and he just looked at me with a look of "at least I tried" in his eyes. I kissed him softly on the lips and said to him "Let me show you how to do it. You don't even need this pan, babe. We can use that NuWave Oven that we got as a wedding gift." Thus, that's what we used instead of nearly trying to burn our house down. As we sat and ate breakfast, my phone rang. I answered it to hear from my best friend Tala. She had asked to meet me at her place for lunch and to see pictures from the ultrasound of her soon to be second child. 

//Le time skip//

Later,  I arrived at Tala's place to be greeted by the 7 month pregnant Tala. "Heyy girl!! Long time no see, at least that's what it feels like" She says to me hugging me tight. We walk into her house and she has chicken salad/egg salad sandwiches prepared on a table for us. As we're eating and talking about life, I no more than compliment her on how good the food is when my stomach nearly over turns as I urgently ask "Tala, where's your bathroom?!" She leads me upstairs, knowing full well that I'm about to get sick. I no more get to the bathroom and I flip open the toilet lid and began vomiting. Tala holds my hair back for me as my phone starts vibrating in my back pocket I snap my fingers for her to answer it. She answers the phone and it's Gaara. "Becca's doctors appointment is at 3pm? And you're on your way to get her? Well, she doesn't have a cold or the flu if that's why you're going. You, my friend are going to be a father, (//confusion on the other line with Gaara//) *sigh* I'll let her tell You herself since she's done puking" She says as she hands me the phone.  "Gaara, you there? Well, she's right, I'm pregnant Gaara! You're going to be a dad!" I exclaim with a raspy voice and I hear Gaara cheering in excitement on the other end telling his driver and staff with him that there's going to be a royal heir to the throne of the Kazekage. And best of all, he was gonna be a dad. When Gaara got there I was cleaned up and hugged him as he dropped to his knees and kissed my belly and hugged it gently. "Gaara, there's no other explanation for this pregnancy other than the fact that you broke the condom before the wedding, but that's okay, just this once." I say as I kiss him on his lips and he takes me to the doctors after saying goodbye to Tala. I whisper a "thank you" to Gaara as I fall asleep on him as we drove home. "No, thank you, for letting me become a father. I couldn't have done it without you my beautiful wife." Gaara says as he kisses my forehead.

(//A/N: Hiiiiiiiiiiii Guuuuuuyyyyyysss!! It's been forever since I updated! I've had a lot of ups and downs since the last update and I hope you guys enjoy this one! I may be attending a public school this fall so prayers for Me! I'll make a personal update chapter soon! Thanks for all the love and support!! ~LokiLady (yep my new nickname!)//)