Betrayal Can Lead to Another Love~ Part 11 The Big Day (part 4)

I stand in front of the mirror, practicing my vows when I hear my mom say "Becca!! Come on!! We have to get over to the church now!!" I sigh at the sound of my mom having to yell at me, on my wedding day. " I'm coming! Just give me a few minutes please!" I holler back. As I walk over to my church (cuz I live practically right next to it) I see red carpet beneath my feet. •This is like a dream come true• I think to myself. While we're walking down the hallways of the church I see that it was fully decorated as if the wedding was for a billionaire. I see that everyone is lined up and ready to go, even my dad.. "Oh daddy! Thank you so much! This looks beautiful!! I think I might start crying because I'm going to miss you and mom..." I say getting teary eyed. "Now Becky... You'll always be my little girl no matter what, you hear me?" My dad says. The ceremony music begins to play and my dad looks at me "Well, looks like we're starting! Keep your head up Becca okay? You ready?" He says standing up straight, holding his arm out of mine. "I guess so.. Oh! One more thing! You're tie needs fixed by me one more time before I'm married" I say fixing my dad's tie. "Let's go!" I say, my dad nods his head and we begin walking.

(// Hiiiiiii Guuuuyyysss!!! Long time I know! I may not be on in the next few weeks because of finals soo yeah just thought I'd give you all a much needed update! ~KitKat :3 ^w^ )