Author's Note, May 31st, 2023

Hey readers! So, it's been a helluva year so far already, especially since my last post. I'll try to keep it short, simple, and non defamatory as possible, okay? So, my TBEH (to be ex husband) left me for another female back 12/03/2022, the female was supposed to be a potential poly partner for us, but I truly feel she gave him an ultimatum based on interactions with them both and what was said as well, however, that's in the past now. I've been in therapy via BetterHelp, and lemmie tell you, had I not started therapy, I uh.... I may have not have been here today... I kept fighting for a marriage that at that point, was broken beyond repair by him, I poured all my efforts in, and that still "wasn't enough" for him to come back home, we came SO CLOSE to fixing things at one point but by the end of that day, I knew that, that wasn't going to happen...

But, let me tell y'all this healing thing is hard, but SO worth it, I'm not Heal-ED obviously I still have my good/bad days, but I'm loving myself more and more. But something still felt like it was missing, I ended up having a crush I had reject me so I felt rejection for the first time in a hot minute, but not long after that I had a guy add me via Quick Add on Snapchat, and I said hmm he seems like he could be a chill dude (based on his Bitmoji) and we started talking and clicked almost instantly, I sent him a selfie of me with the broccoli filter on there and he sent one back and I'm like oh my, this guy seems pretty cute, he's really sweet too, so then, while I was still feeling pretty broken (more so at that time vs now, cuz healing is a journey there are ups and downs obviously) karma said aw heeeeeelllllllll NAW girl you ain't gonna be broken forever, and I mentioned to this guy about a concert that had (In order of performance) From Ashes to New, Three Days Grace, and Shinedown, and I was all like "been tryna win tix to go see it" and he was like "I could look into tickets if you'd like to go" and I ended up spamming my friends being like "I haven't met him in person yet and I have a crush on him what do I do?!" While waiting for their replies, I told him that maybe if fate would have it, that maybe one day he and I could be something more than friends and he said he'd be happy with that and I'm like "this man prolly has a crush on me aaahhhh"
Eventually they(my friends) convinced me that if I truly felt safe enough and trusted this guy enough then it shouldn't be a problem going, and y'all, lemmie tell you, I am SO GLAD I went to that concert with him, because we ended up getting together at that concert! One hell of a show too, we missed From Ashes to New by the time we got there but I didn't know/remember too much of their music.

My boyfriend and I got together while Shinedown was performing A Symptom of Being Human when the light sprayer thing was showering down lights on the stage I felt the urge to kiss him, butterflies in my stomach, sparks clearly flying between us, I looked to him as I smiled, looked away after he smiled back, then looked back at him still smiling at me and he raised his eyebrows and he pursed his lips, asking to kiss me, and I nodded my head yes, and we kissed! Shortly after that, I asked him "so, what are we now, if you don't mind me asking? Partners? Boyfriend and girlfriend?" And he was smiling, like "well, I'd like that, would you wanna be my girlfriend then?" And obviously I said yes lol.

We've been together a wee bit over a month now (April 27th this year) (what would've been my TBEH and I's 2 year marriage anniversary)

But yeah, my legs are numb from sitting in the same position to type all of this out so imma attempt to stand up and stretch, so there's the update!

(Yes I'm still bi/poly/non-binary (she/they), I don't date multiple dudes anymore tho, girls tho? Hell yeah I get to have a girlfriend lol, I am so happy with this man honestly, and if all goes well, I get to see him tomorrow 🥰🥰🥰)

PS this will be published in all(currently 2) stories, that way I reach my audiences 😁😅