C <3 ENGLISH

A/n: Nakakaazar! Ang haba haba na ng na type ko biglang nabunggo ng pinsan mo yung saksakan? Tagres nayan! Nakaka imbyerna! Kaya ayan. Andaming nabura! Ge, yan nalang muna sa ngayon.

~

I don't need those person that only knows my name in times of need.

~

Never think that you are stupid, always tell your self that you can do it!

~

Sometimes, we just miss the memories not the person.

~

You will only realize the importance of a person once he's or she's gone.

~

Don't trust sweet words. Trust serious efforts.

~

One of the hardest feeling is getting so close to someone you can never have.

~

Don't waste your time on someone who doesn't make time for you. If they truly love you, they'll find a way. Not an excuse.

~

Smiling while texting makes your parents think that you're in a Relationship

~

I loved him, not for the way he danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of his name could silence my demons.

~

We're not friends. We're not enemies. We're just strangers, with some memories.

~

Once upon a time I was falling inlove but now I'm only falling apart.

~

People can be quite vicious, making you fall for them with little or no intention of catching you.

~

I wish, I'm still a kid. No broken heart and no painful tears. Only a wounded knee.

~

Before you look at me negatively, make sure that you are living perfectly.

~

Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy.

~

My perfect boyfriend doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and doesn't exist.

~

Pistanthrophobia is the fear of trusting people due to negative past experiences.

~

I wish love was like volleyball. You call MINE and every one BACKS OFF!

~

It's better to wait many years for someone who is meant for you. Than to grab  that chance with someone who picks you up but drops you whenever he wants to.

~

Promise is a big thing either it breaks something or makes everything.

~

Girls know how to fake smiles. Guys know how to fake feelings.

~

I admit, I am close to many, But when someone owns me, LOYALTY is my policy!

~

Only a bestfriend can see PAIN behind a fake smile.

~

It's really hard when you want to express  what you feel inside but all you can do is to smile bitterly and say nevermind.

~

One of the most stupid thing in this world is to act like a friend to the person you actually love.

~

I thought that love wasn't worth fighting for, but when i saw you, I was ready for war.

~

The mirror is my bestfriend, because it never laughs whenever I cry.

~

It's better to let someone free to make other people happy, than trying yourself holding that person tightly and hurting your self deeply.

~

Promises means everything, but after it was broken, sorry means nothing.

~

You gotta fvck up, before you get sh*t right.

~

Every problems that been solve together can make relationship stronger

~

Love is not only for lovers. It's also for friends who love each other better than lovers.

~

I dont understand our relationship. Sometimes we're friends, sometimes we're more than friends and sometimes I'm just a stranger to you.

~

A relationship with God is the best relationship i can have.

~