Camille x Locklear

Camille's POV
It was the first day back at school and apparently there was a new student and as I sat at my desk the teacher came and announced who the new student was "Class today we have a new student with us and his name is Evander Locklear" just then a boy with long, curly black hair and tanned skin entered and my first thought was "Dam this guy is HOT!" He then looked at me and smiled "Mr. Locklear where would you like to sit?" The teacher asked and Locklear then looked straight at me "I think I'll sit next to the blonde girl right at the front" he said as he walked over and sat next to me.
"Hi there I'm Evander Locklear who are you?" He asked with a smile "my name is Camille" I blushed and through out the whole day I couldn't stop thinking about Locklear and on the way home I kept thinking about Locklear so much that I didn't notice that I walked right into an ally way full of thugs, I tried to back up but I was surrounded by men in their late 30s "hey young lady wanna give us your purse?" I just shook my head no and tried to run but the man just grabbed my arm "it wasn't a question Blondie" he said angrily and I tried to slap him but he just laughed and hit me so hard that my head hit the wall, knocking me out cold.
I woke up on someone's bed and I felt a hand caressing my hair and I turned to see Locklear and I gasped "W-WHAT WHERE AM I?" Locklear just put his finger to my lips "shh...you're in my room and I healed your head wound from when that man pushed you against the wall" I just looked around and I couldn't help but burst into tears, wrap my arms around Locklear's waist and burry my head in his neck.
He held me tightly and whispered "Shh....it's alright I called your parents to say what happened and they agreed to let you stay the night" I looked up and sniffed "h-how did you get their number?" He smiled "there was a piece of paper in your purse that had the number on it" I just looked up and smiled before kissing Locklear.
I thanked him and I could swear he blushed and said "you're welcome Blondie" we looked into each other's eyes and we both blushed and held hands.

"I love you Camille"

"I love you too Evander"