Camille x Jeff (Lemon)

Camille's POV
I went over to Jeff's old house and knocked on the door, he opened it and smiled as his brother Lou stood behind him "come in" Jeff said as I stepped inside, hung up my coat and sat on the couch in the living room.
Jeff sat beside me and smile as he handed me a hot coco "so...how was school?" Jeff asked as he smiled and sipped HIS coco "fine...I guess" I frowned "hey....what's up?" Jeff asked as he put a comforting arm around my shoulder.
"Well...Korbyn said that you had gone missing and I like Korbyn but I was worried that if I told her where you were then she would tell on your boss" Jeff smiled and kissed my neck "hey you're Korbyn's best friend....I'm sure if you told her not to tell anyone I'm sure she'd understand" Jeff replied confidently "are you sure?" I asked "yeah I'm sure....anyway I know what'll cheer you right up"
Jeff then went to his room and cams back a few minutes later with a guitar "ready for a song Camille?" I nodded a yes "okay here we go and a 1 2 3"

I blushed after the song "well that was......touching" I said as we leaned in and tongue kissed....Jeff pressed his hand against my chest.
"Aw isn't that sweet?" I heard Lou say from behind us.