Not So Opposites Attract Ch. 14

Hey there! Here's chapter 14. I can't believe that I've written this much! But I have to give it up to my fans. You guys keep me going and are my inspiration. I hope you guys enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

The week was going by pretty fast. Myles and I were having video chats practically every night. It was nice video chatting with him. We would always talk about the football game that we were watching or about about songs that we were writing.

Thursday got here which meant that it was Thanksgiving. My favorite part about Thanksgiving? The Macy's Day Parade. I loved seeing all the performers and balloons and bands walk down the parade route and perform right in front of Macy's. It's great!

I got up early that morning, changed as quick as I could because we had family arriving at any moment, and went downstairs. I turned every TV onto the parade so that we wouldn't miss a single beat of it. One year it was really special because both mom and Sebastian were in the parade. Mom was on a float "singing" and Sebastian was marching with the university's band. Needless to say we had Thanksgiving in New York. It was great.

But this year, we were all together celebrating the holiday along with both sides of the family coming over. That meant that all of the cousins, and aunts and uncles, and grandparents were coming over. And boy did I not want to see my cousin Emily right now.

You see me and Emily were like sisters, even though she was nothing like Molly. Emily and I liked the same music, like the same sports, basically we did everything together. Unfortunately, she was a year older than me so when she left for college in August, it was tough. But thankfully she was coming over for lunch, so that meant we could reminisce all over again.

At around 10:30, family started walking through the door. With our family, we knock once and let ourselves in. That's just our thing.

A few minutes later, while I was dodging certain family members, aka my drunk ass grandpa who brought his "girlfriend" with him, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and nearly screamed. It was Emily!!

"Oh my god how have you been girl!!" I nearly hugged the life out of her. It was so good seeing her.

"Well I would be a whole lot better if I could breathe.." At that I let her go and we both started laughing.

After catching our breaths, we started talking about school and college life. It was amazing what went on in college. Now I surely don't know which school to pick. Myles and I haven't really talked about school or which one we're going to go to next fall.

"So yeah, are you dating anyone missy?" That question threw me for a loop. I was pulled out of my thoughts by what she asked.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"I was asking you if you were starting to date yet. Or are you becoming a nun?" She punched my arm. Ow that hurt.

"Nope. No one yet." Dammit I just said that way to fast. Don't start to blush. Don't! Too late.

"AH HA! By the look of that blush sweeping over your face there is! Spill."

"Fine. But you can't tell ANYONE!"

"Ugh fine. Ssoo who is he? Is he a rocker, an athlete, an artist, who?"

"Umm, well do you know Myles Croft?"

"OH MY GAWD!! No way!! Way to go Cee!!" I couldn't stop myself from blushing. It was tough telling Melissa, well I didn't really tell Melissa. I mean I kinda told her why Myles and I were coming down from my room that night, but I didn't specify what was going on between us.