Not So Opposites Attract Ch. 10

Here's chapter 10 and please don't kill me for it. But do enjoy!! Love you guys!! :-)

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

Friday came by so fast, but the day seemed to last forever. But I guess when you're looking at the clock all day, it seems like the day will never end. Today was pep rally day, which meant all the afternoon classes were cut short. If that doesn't get your nerves even more hyped up for the end of the day, I don't know what will.

The pep rally finally was underway, then it was DONE!! Ffffrrreeeedddoooommm (well not really since I still had the football game, but you get my point)!!! I ran to my car and sped away to my house. Ah, a few minutes of relaxation was all I needed before the game. So guess what, that's exactly what I did. I took out my phone and turned the volume all the way up, and set my alarm. And to make sure I woke up on time, I set the alarm on my bed side table clock as well. And then I dosed off.

**Dream**

I'm sitting in the bleachers at the football stadium holding a single red tulip. I guess I was waiting for someone. The next thing I know the football is illuminated by hundreds of flashlights. The flashlights seemed to make out an object or a name or something.

I took a better look at what the flashlights made and saw that it was a musical note. I looked for whoever made the note and was surprised when I saw Myles sitting next to me.

"I hope you like it." And he handed me a red tulip. It was him!! I didn't know who gave me the tulip because it didn't have a note attached.

"I love it." I leaned over towards him and kissed him. An actual kiss at that matter! I snaked my arms around his neck and drew him closer, while he did the same - except putting his hands on my waist and not around my neck. We kissed like it would be our last. Then all of a sudden the flashlights when out and everything was black. And Myles was gone.

*beep...beep..beep... "I'm slipping into the lava, and I'm trying to keep from going under the lava..."* Stupid alarm

I rolled out of bed, put on the clothes that I wore under my band uniform and headed for the door. I was about to reach for the knob when I heard something in the kitchen. I grabbed the nearest thing that was by the door ready to attack whoever it was. Unfortunately it was an umbrella.

I slowly made my way to the kitchen ready to ninja attack whoever it was. When I got into the kitchen I saw that it definitely was a person, and they were stealing food out of the fridge. I was about to attack when Molly turned around. Shit I was about to hit my sister, well it wouldn't be the first time.

"Holy shit Molly you scared the hell out of me!" I put the umbrella on the counter and made my way out of the kitchen.

"Well sorry if I was hungry and came to see my baby sister! Don't forget girl's night after the game!" I heard the last bit and walked out of the house.

I made my way to school for one of the biggest games for our football team. Well I guess every game is a big game, but playoff games are especially stressful for the guys. The game started and we were doing good. By the end of half-time we were up 21-0. I decided that I needed to get something from the concession stand. I got me something to eat and drink and walked over to where Melissa and Zach were sitting with the rest of our "gang". (I do happen to have friends other than Zach and Melissa).

I watched a little bit of the third quarter and when I looked back at the game clock, I said my goodbyes and made my way back to where the band sits. The plus for us, we were actually on the field behind one of the goal posts. And a plus for me because I was closer to the game. I get REALLY into the games.