(Bust a Move by Young MC)

When they finished, they all clapped. They had to admit, it's a pretty good song.
***
"Hey, Lon. Are you okay?"

Lonny looks at her best friend and nods.

"Yeah, why shouldn't I be?"

"Last night we were supposed to have our normal 'Tuesday Text All-Nighter' but you didn't answer any of my texts. So I tried calling you but you never picked up." Lexi says.

"Oh, I was helping my mom with her work. My mom always needs a bit of extra help with her crime lawyer papers. My dad's out of town for the week. I guess I over slept." Lonny explains.

"Oh, okay." Lexi says nodding.

"But I promise you that I will text you tonight." Lonny says.

"Okay." Lexi says a smile.

Mr. Shue walks in and Lexi turns away from her best friend.

"So any ideas for the mash-up?" Mr. Shue asks the glee club waiting for someone to perform, "Anybody? No? Oh, come on, guys! It's like your daring me to start dancing."

"On no." Lonny mutters under her breath.

"I've been working on something." Puck says as he turned away from the band.

"Oh, yeah?" Mr. Shue asks surprised.

"It's my personal tribute to a musical Jewish icon." Puck says as he walks near the center of the room.

"Uh, fantastic," Mr. Shue says as he sat down. "Let's hear it."

Puck nods and started playing.

(Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond)

When Puck finished, eveyone clapped. He looks into Rachel's eyes with a smile on his face. Rachel blushes lightly as she looks into his eyes.
***
Lexi was at her locker when a random guy walked up to her. Normally, she would have sent him away. But she realized that she needed to get out of her little 'Smart Funk' or that's what Santana calls it. Maybe she can make a certain boy jealous.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out with me on Saturday...." The boy trailed off but Lexi zoned out of the conversation. She was already not interested. This is harder than she thought. She saw Finn and Quinn walking by.

"I think we look cool." Finn says with a grin plastered on his face.

"I'm proud of you, Finn," Quinn says as she looks at the tall boy. "I'm proud of us."

"Yeah."

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to be popular. It just means you want people to like you. I think that's healthy." Quinn says.

"I totally agree." Finn says.

"Being popular means you can have it all." Quinn says smiling.

A group of football players came up to Lexi. They were each holding a slushy.

"No!" Lexi shouts, covering herself with her jacket.

"Don't you worry 'bout a thing, princess. I would never hurt you." Azimio says making Lexi gag, "But I wanted to get you're attention so you didn't miss the show."