LWTAFH 8: ALWAYS BE HERE TO.../Jack's bad dream (~_~メ)

Jack's POV

I don't know but I hugged her back. Dug dug dug dug. Here it goes again! When we got out of the hug I felt my cheeks burning again. I saw her blushed too.

"Let's start?" I asked.

She nodded.

"This is what you're going to do.... blah blah blah blah" I taught her. "Did you get it?"

"Yeah! It's just that I'm afraid when I cook food like bacon or what the oil might splash and hit me!"

"Don't worry! I'm always here to protect you!" I held both of her hands.

Then she blushed.

"Eheem!!" -Anna. "May I help?"

I didn't hold her hand anymore. O////O

"Uhh" -Elsa.

"Actually, were done cooking but we'll bring these to the dining hall, you can help us." -me.

"Ok" Anna helped us carry the all the food we cooked.

And we headed to the dining hall.

When we got there, we saw the two snowmen sitting. And Kristoff came just now. We ate our cookies and drank our mango shakes.

*Nom nom*

*Gulp gulp*

"Umm. Tell me, Jack. What do you do as the guardian of fun?" Anna asked.

"I make children happy. Sometimes when they are sad or angry I use my magic to give them the guts to have fun, hmm something like that."

"Oh, ok"

"How 'bout you Krissy? What do you do for a living?" I asked teasingly.

"Uh, ice business Jacky!!"

"There we go again!" Elsa said.

▶▷

We were done with our chitchat! Elsa and I headed to her room. And then, I slept on the sofa. She slept on her bed. When I was asleep, I had a bad dream.

Elsa's POV

I couldn't sleep! I just sat on my bed and looked at Jack. Why is he growling? Is he having a bad dream? A nightmare? Is Pitch bugging him?

Has Pitch come back? Why do I know Pitch? Remember my storybook? It's written there. I got up and I came close to him. I brushed his hair with my fingers.

Then, it made him calm. I love this guy so much! Since he's okay, I went to the kitchen for a while. And got a glass of milk and went outside.

Then I drank it to help myself sleep. I was looking at the stars shining brightly. And I looked at the moon. The man in moon. He's written in my book too. I said...

"Man in moon, has Pitch come back? Will it be dark again? And do you know where Hans is? Plz tell me if u know. Plz! Arendelle's in danger!" I sighed knowing that the Man in moon will never answer me.

When my glass was already empty, I stood and went to the kitchen to return the glass. I then went to my room and slept.

Elsa's POV

It's morning but its really early.

-yawn-

I looked at the sofa and saw a very handsome man. I really couldn't believe he's here. He's still sleeping.

Awww! He's sooo cute!

I slowly got up and changed my pajamas into a white plane dress. And I'm wearing a snowflake printed hills. And I also fixed my messy hair. I braided it again.

I then slowly opened the door, got out, and closed it again. The door creaked but good thing it didn't wake Jack up.

I went to Anna's room. I took a peek. The angel was still sleeping. And I saw Kristoff on the couch too. I slowly closed the door and went to the kitchen.

I told the maid to make me breakfast. And also for the three of them. (Jack, Anna, and Kristoff) I know Jack taught me how to, I'm just still slightly sleepy to cook.

I ordered Mango milkshake and a slice chocolate cake for me. Pancakes, mango shakes and waffles for the three.

I then, went to the dining hall and waited for my food.

After a few minutes...

My food was ready, I sip my shake and ate my chocolate cake.

*Nom Nom*

*Gulp Gulp*

Jack's POV

I waked up from my bad dream. In that dream, Pitch was putting nightmares in Elsa. Elsa was so scared.

I tried to stop him but I couldn't. Black horses were everywhere, or should I say Nightmares. I didn't even saw North nor Bunny, Tooth nor Sandy.

All I see was nightmares, Pitch, and all people who were scared. It was dark. The man in moon wasn't there either.

But good thing it was all a bad dream.

*yawn*

I looked at Elsa's bed. She wasn't there. I hurriedly looked for her inside the castle. Maybe she's in danger or something. Stop! No negative thoughts Jack!

I looked for her everywhere in the ballroom, in the kitchen, etch! Wait... maybe she's in the dining hall!

I told the wind to go to the dining hall. When I got there, I saw her eating. I sighed in relief. I set aside my staff and I came close to her and covered her eyes by my hands.

"Who is this?" Elsa asked.

"Guess who!" I said.

"Jack?" she asked.

I uncovered her eyes and sat beside her. "Why are you up so early?"

ComVo plz!!! Thank you for reading my story! Plz wait for the next chap...