Realizations

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! So I'm exhausted...Like literally, I'm done! Not just with freshman year, but with, like EVREYTHING! Is there a college major in lazology? Like please....That would just be magical...Anyhoo, here's Chapter 10, ENJOOOOOOY!

***********************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

I decided not to wear any traditional clothing today. I clothed a pair of high-waisted shorts, my old teal tank-top, and some sandals I found in a closet. I stared at the mirror and looked at myself in discomfort. I had just gotten used to my old accustomed attire, and now that I was back in my non-tribal clothing, it just felt so weird. My stones were so visible that I had wished I had brought something long-sleeved. I put my long hair in a braided pony tail and walked out to the front of the hut.

The first thing I saw was Natsu.

Lately, it's been hard to not stare at him. His skin practically glowed in the sun, and his hair was long and spiky. His arms were so muscular as if they were chizzled by some genius of an artist. His body was no exception at all. I couldn't stop staring until I felt a presence right next to me. I looked and saw little Shira and Happy smirking at me. I could feel my face burn up. "W-W-What are you two looking at?" I stuttered.

"The question is, who are you looking at?" Shira asked.

"She liiiiiiiikes him," Happy rolled his tongue.

"Can you guys shut up!" I hissed. "Natsu and I are friends...Really good friends," I said, trailing off as my eyes wandered back to Natsu. I could hear them snickering even more, and I gave them a death glare. Happy shrieked and flew over to Natsu's side. I looked at my sister and asked, "How long should this journey last?"

"If you don't hit into any trouble, it should only take a day or two...And please, don't be frightened by the shaman...his ways are a little unorthodoxed."

"How unorthodoxed," I asked, raising one of my eyebrows.

She laughed awkwardly. "You'll see. Now go, before the sun rises even higher. May the gods be with you Traana."

"And with you as well, Truuna," I smiled. Shira smiled as well and embraced me with a kiddish hug. I rubbed her head and gently kissed it. I looked up and saw Natsu smiling over towards me, nodding at my approval of my sister-like-action. I smiled back, slightly blushing. I think you're denying your feelings, Lucilia, Hana suddenly spoke.

Not you too, I groaned from within.

Lucy, just think about it-

Not now, Hana...please... I walked up to Happy and Natsu and watched their sweet goodbye. They gave each other a high five and Happy said, "Save the world again, Natsu! And get a fish for me while you're on it!"

Natsu laughed. "Anything for you pal! And don't worry, with Luce by my side, we'll definetely save everyone!" My eyes softened, and as did my smile. I had almost forgotten how much of a caring person Natsu was towards Happy. And towards me. Happy flew off by Shira's side, and the two of them waved their hands goodbye. "Good luck!" They exclaimed in unison. And together, we began our journey.

After a few hours, we were already reaching the base of the supposed mountain we were supposed to climb. This would've been easier for me to just call out Hana and fly up, but according to Shira, there's a certain Dragonite seal on the mountain that keeps me from using my powers. As we continued to climb up the mountain, I was getting more exhausted step by step. Natsu must've noticed, because he said, "Let's take a little brake."