Chapter 25

ross' pov

i as in my dressing room while my stylist did my hair....

laura was already at the sonic boom set and i want to see hr real bad...

ross:is my hair doneeeeeeee? ( i whinned like a 5 year old)

stylist:hold still ross!

my stylist is kinda like my mother n set....she brings my clothes does my hair and everything else..

laura's pov

i was in the sonic boom set waiting for raini,calum and ross...i was the first to get ready.....sooo i was just paying 'snake' on my awesome flip phone......this game is awesome!

suddenly a pair of arms wrap me around my back ...and i felt something rest on my head

i look up to see ross...

laura:hey..( i smile awkwardly)

ross:you look pretty ;)

laura: you dont look to bad yourself ( i say while i giggle)

he then lets go of me and sits on the sonic boom counter while he faces me

ross:sooo what are we? (he asks with a smirk)

laura:what do you mean? ( i said teasingly)

ross:come on! you know what i mean......what are we?

laura:we're people ross ^.^

ross:come on, you said you'll kiss me when you fall for me...and you kissed my last night ;) ( he said while standing up and coming closer to me)

laura:i dont know..... what do you want us to be?

ross:BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND! (he says quickly without hesitation)

laura:(i just giggled) i forgot something in my dressing room (i say while turning around while walking away)

ross:WHAT?! come on laur! (i hear him shout from behind)

laura:be back in a sec ! ( say while turning around and giving him a smile)

ross:SO IS THERE A CHANCE OF A SECOND DATE?! (he shouted as i got farther)

laura:i just turned around and gave him a huge smile and continued back to my dressing room

ross:IS THAT A YES?! COME ON LAUR! I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW,YOU KNOW?! ( he said teasingly)

i then reached the front door of my dressing room, ross was still in my sight

laura:I KNOW! I HATE YOU TOO! BUT PICK ME UP AT 8 AGAIN TONIGHT! ( i said with a smile)

ross' pov

as she walked inside her room, a smirk grew on my face

ross:she's definietly falling for me (i mumbe to myself)