"Like what you see" he give me a smirk look.

This is it, if I want him to come, then I have to do this.

"So, babe are you sure you don't want to come with me?" I walk slowly closer to him.

"Yup" he goes to his closet and picks out a shirt.

"But if you come with me, I'll give you something good" I hug behind him.

I kiss his neck and that made him moan a little.

"If I'm happy, then you'll be happy too." I kiss his neck again and he moan little louder.

"Please stop" he moan out.

"Please "I beg him .

Next thing I know, I was push to the wall on my back and Aiden lips were on mine. He deepen the kiss in hunger and I let out a moan. This kiss send goosebumps down on my arms and made my legs wobbly.

"Please come" I beg again.

He stop kissing me and look at me in the eyes. I look up to his and see his silver eyes sparkling and with joys.

"Ok" he whisper in my ear and kiss me again.

"Good, now lets go get ready. The party in four hours." I push him back and walk to the door.

"Did you did all that kissing to get me to come with you ?" he cross his arm and lean on one foot.

"Yup" I happily said it.

"Damn you good"

"Thank you" I wink at him and walk out the room.

About an hour later, we arrive at the amusement park with half the pack with us.

I jump out of Aiden's car and I spotted Sienna at the front gates, waiting for us.

"Hey girl!" she scream out and runs towards me. She grabs me and pull me into a hug.

"The Hugging again!"

"Oops" she lets go .

I look at her and smile on how cute she looks. She has this light pink and light blue short dress on, no strap and jewel on her chest area. And her curly blond hair made her look more beautiful.

"You look gorgeous Sienna" I smile at her.

"Thanks" she smile back

When everyone was getting out of their cars, Sienna froze as if she saw a ghost.

"Sienna, is everything ok?" I grab her shoulder and made her look at me.

"I smell this mint and spices scent. It smell so good." she sniff in the air again.

I know what she is smelling.

"I guess your mate is here Sienna"

"For real?" she had happiness and shock.

"Yup" I squeal. Yay! My best friend just found her mate.

Wait! Is her mate in the Sunrise pack? Whoo...

"Yay!" she squeal with joy.

"Can you tell which one is your mate Sienna?" I whisper to her ear while some of the pack member were helping unload party supply.

She turn her head left to right, carefully examining each boy that past by us.

"There he is" she points her finger to Aiden's Beta, Ezra. He is a year older than us so that is not creepy, and he is good looking and nice so he would be perfect for Sienna.