Explanation (Edited)

(So I'm adding a little Karma x OC in but only a little her name's Luna, she has white hair, blue eyes, is Nagisa's cousin, and is cold to all people except Karma, Nagisa, and Asano)

Nagisa's POV
I was walking to school and all I could think about was what happened yesterday at the park. 'Ugh, What am I going to tell Professor Bitch when she asks me about this?' I whined in my head as I keep walking to meet up with Karma and Luna.

Who have both been secretly dating as well, had already known about my relationship with Asano and despite what you may thing Karma was actually the one who set us up.

You see Karma and Asano have been friends since they were kids, they're basically brothers and because of that they just have that sibling rivalry relationship going on. Anyway, I see them up ahead so I call out.

"Hey Karma, Luna how are you today?" They both turned to me Karma with a big smirk on his face. 'Asano said something to him about yesterday didn't he?' I thought in my head and my question was soon answered when Karma decided to answer my previous question.

"Oh yea we're doing fine, but I hear the same doesn't go for you." Smirk still plastered on his face.

"Yea Asano didn't say much so .... on a scale of 1 to 10 how screwed are you?" Luna asked a bit of what seemed to be a motherly concern in her voice, a voice reserved for me and sometimes Karma.

I thought about it for a second and then replied. "Well, not really all that bad I guess. Koro-sensei and Professors Bitch followed me yesterday and saw me with Asano but, thankfully Professors Bitch said she keep quiet if I "tell her all the details" " A somewhat annoyed voice left my mouth.

"What about Koro-sensei, he's not the type to keep quiet about these things?" Karma asked.

"Well, I guess you could say having Asano for a boyfriend and you for a best friend is starting to pay off." He had on an amused face as he asked.

"What'd you do?" A smirk found its way to my face as I told him about my threat. "Wow that sounds awesome I'm glad we're rubbing off on you."

Luna had a smile on and pat me on the head which is hard considering she's a few inches smaller than me, but somehow has a relatively big chest which really pissed off Kayano. I smiled and shook my head. "Yea I guess your right."

We then started walking up the mountain when Karma's smirk grow more sinister. "Oh and the next time you delete a photo from someone else's phone you might want to make sure they can't get it back." He said while pulling out his phone.

At first I didn't know what he was talking about until he showed me the picture of me pouting Asano took yesterday. I turned white as I looked at the picture. "Please don't show that to anyone please!" I pleated to him.

"Don't show anyone what?" Asked Rio or as I like to call the Karma clone.

"NOTHING!" I yelled trying and failing to get the phone.

"Aww is the Little Nagisa embarrassed. Let me see! Let me see!" Rio exclaimed as Karma showed her the picture of me. I expected her to start teasing me or something but all I got was silence.

Luna and I shared a look then looked back at Rio and Karma only to see Rio with her hand over the bottom half of her face and blood dripping to the floor. Recovering from her shock she quickly sent it to herself.

"This is so cute!" She yelled before running off to the classroom probably to show the whole class the embarrassing picture.

"I hate you." I mumble to Karma as Luna gave me an apologetic and sympathizing hug. And I got ready for a horrible day.