Chapter 15

Taehyung was filled with indescribable rage. It flooded his veins and filled his system. He took one look at the shaking Maknae and found he felt no pity for him at that moment.

"This is all your fault!" Taehyung hissed venomously, "You caused this!"

Jungkook didn't reply, just winced, so Taehyung pounced.

He pushed the younger boy down onto the floor and sat on top of his torso. He pulled one fist back and then threw it forward. It connected with Jungkook's nose and blood immediately began to pour from it. Taehyung found himself unable to stop. He kept hitting and hitting and hitting the boy beneath him until he was drenched in sweat and Jungkook was covered in blood, both his own and Taehyung's.

Jungkook lay there, taking every hit. Taehyung was right, it was his fault. Jungkook was too cowardly to speak up about his emotions and it was all too late. The damage was done and Jimin's fate was sealed. Taehyung looked down and saw that Jungkook was crying. The others were shouting things in the background, trying to pull Taehyung off the Maknae but Taehyung kept pushing them away.

Unexpectedly, Jimin sat up like a shot. His nostrils flared at the smell of blood. His Mate's blood. He growled and shouted, "Taehyung!" before falling back down onto the cushions.

That seemed to snap Taehyung out of it. Taehyung looked down again and processed what had happened, what he had just done. He had just sat there and beaten their Maknae. Looking up, he saw Hoseok was by Jimin's side and Yoongi was clutching the boy's hand.

"I'm sorry! I know it's my fault" Jungkook shouted before beginning to choke. Namjoon pulled Taehyung off the boy while Jin sat Jungkook up, pulling the boy into his chest and stroking his hair and trying to clean some of the blood.

"Shh, none of this is your fault" He soothed, "Taehyungie is just upset"

Taehyung watched on and cried.